Your latest G.A.S. purchases

EMG-MMCS.jpg

Kirk uses a rotovibe? o,0

Hahahaha wow i'm a tard. I just realized that was a rectovibe and not a wah. I just saw the basic shape and quickly scrolled down for a comment. Next time I guess it would help looking at the gear before trying to comment. :lol: my bad.

The Rotovibe is for Cleans like when my band plays Revelations by Iron Maiden the RotoVibe is a decent Univibe replacement. Its a rotating speaker & Chorus pedal.

/ so why did you get the A7s over the a7x`s

£200 :eek:

The new a7'xs would of cost me £700 and these cost me £500 new, I spent a while A/Bing them in store and I couldn't justify the extra money for more lows and slightly less harsh on the top. There was a difference but not enough to me to justify spending that much more.

For the ol' PC I recently bought one of these:

corsair-h50.jpg

and a pair of these:

nf-s12b_4_FLX.jpg

Aside from a slight hum from the water pump, I can barely even tell it's running anymore. On top of that, my CPU is running on average 10 degrees cooler than before.

Also recently picked this up off of Wolfeman:

CH01_Big01.jpg

and this from Jeff

n721.png

:tickled:

For the ol' PC I recently bought one of these:
snip

Why the S12 and not the P12? The P12 has a fair bit more static pressure which really helps with drawing the heat away, especially when radiators are concerned (such as that on your new H50). And personally I wouldn't have gone the H50 route, but each to their own! :D

I was looking for fans that were as quiet as possible, but still pushed a decent amount of air. While the P12 definitely has better performance, I was more concerned about them being quiet.

As far as the corsair, it was just the best water cooling setup available around here. I was seriously thinking about getting a Zalman Reserator shipped in for awhile though.

I was looking for fans that were as quiet as possible, but still pushed a decent amount of air. While the P12 definitely has better performance, I was more concerned about them being quiet.

As far as the corsair, it was just the best water cooling setup available around here. I was seriously thinking about getting a Zalman Reserator shipped in for awhile though.

As far as I know, the P12 is not noticeably louder, and unless you have high heatsinks on your memory, the NH-D14 monster is pretty much the way to go, or the Megahalems.

Those look great! They wouldn't fit into my PC though cause I, stupidly, bought a small MB (ASUS P5N-MX) when I built it a few years back. I'm still a bit of a computer noob too so there's probably all sorts of cool shit out there that I'm completely unaware of! That said, this setup is working great for me so far.