Your latest G.A.S. purchases

68796_134364966613499_100001199891985_175664_781505_n.jpg

72438_134364916613504_100001199891985_175663_1864891_n.jpg

I just pimped my RG with a flame maple pickguard and matching trussrodcover + some EMGs!!!

Looks sick! Where did you get the pickguard at?

Thanks guys^^ I just put some strings on that baby and... EMG 85 in basswood body (bridge position) YUMMY YUMMY!!!

If anyone wants to put some EMGs in a Ibanez, I hereby save you a lot of hassle: the output jacks on Ibanez guitars are different than other output jacks. The longest pin is still ground but the middle one is hot and the small one is for the battery. This drove me NUTS!!!

Since getting my student loan in a few weeks ago I've had a very gas-y time. So far I've grabbed:

Mapex M Birch Kit
10" Matching Tom for said kit
Full set of bags for the kit
Paiste Alpha 20" Full Ride
Sennheiser E902
Orange Thunder 30 - Picking this up in the morning
New skins for the kit - Picking these up in the morning too

Gotta love being a student! :D

Just bought an Egnater Tweaker head from a guy I meet on another forum. It's only 3 months old and I got it for $290 shipped.

I played one several times at my local GC and have been GASing for one for quite some time. I'm not necessarily getting this for metal, but more for general rock playing - but I'll certainly be testing it's limits :)

For those not familiar with it - here are the specs.

* 15 Watts All-Tube
* 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
* 3 x 12AX7 Pre-amp Tubes
* Master Volume, Gain and 3-Band EQ
* Modern/Vintage Amp Voicing Switch
* Buffered Effects Loop
* Selectable AC, British and American Tone Controls
* Clean/Hot Gain Selector
* Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
* 100V / 115V / 230V Switchable

It's sort of a "tweakers" (no pun intended - ok, maybe a little pun) dream amp in that it can get some great American and British tones in both Vintage and Modern modes.

Now I need to buy the matching Celestion G12H-30 1x12 cabinet somewhere :)

But anyways - here is the actual amp I bought:

DSC02425.JPG

DSC02424.JPG

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Just bought an Egnater Tweaker head from a guy I meet on another forum. It's only 3 months old and I got it for $290 shipped.

I played one several times at my local GC and have been GASing for one for quite some time. I'm not necessarily getting this for metal, but more for general rock playing - but I'll certainly be testing it's limits :)

For those not familiar with it - here are the specs.

* 15 Watts All-Tube
* 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
* 3 x 12AX7 Pre-amp Tubes
* Master Volume, Gain and 3-Band EQ
* Modern/Vintage Amp Voicing Switch
* Buffered Effects Loop
* Selectable AC, British and American Tone Controls
* Clean/Hot Gain Selector
* Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
* 100V / 115V / 230V Switchable

It's sort of a "tweakers" (no pun intended - ok, maybe a little pun) dream amp in that it can get some great American and British tones in both Vintage and Modern modes.

Now I need to buy the matching Celestion G12H-30 1x12 cabinet somewhere :)

But anyways - here is the actual amp I bought:

Can't wait for it to arrive.

I am so considering one of these right now after I get the Bugera next week. I can get one for $299 at GC cause I have a gift card ... sooo tempting.

Would love to hear some clips