Your latest G.A.S. purchases

1600 for the surfaces and desk! Deal of the century.

Dude thats awesome !
They look like Euphonix MC Mix's right?
My MC Control Arrives tommorrow - i cant wait! (decided on that as opposed to the Digidesign Procontrol as i think it will be supported for far longer and it can do far more)
Il get a pic up here as soon as it get it running, then il be hankering after the MC Mix or two :)

When i move house ive gotta build myself a nice desk to sink everything into :devil:

60454_159544417391771_100000086412996_517725_4813777_n.jpg

The one on the right.

Those cases look really nice Ermz!

I´m really looking into this Prime Audio stuff lately... Theres a stereo 1176 on ebay right now... Also a SSL bus compressor clone. Those buttugly green frontplates piss me off though^^

I must say that I have fallen in love with Ibanez RGD and their 26.5 scale. they just suit me perfectly. Yeah also I love the Ibz pickups in both the 7 and 6 string model.

Leads? I hate leads :D

Heartily agreed, I only have experience with the non prestige 6 but I must say I was really impressed with the pickups in that, definitely on the same level as a lot of aftermarket pickups.

Played it through a Rivera Kr100 for about three hours and it rips. This might be my first non Jackson guitar purchase in a long while.