Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Sold my blue Cs1X synth and got this :)

This baby has sampling options so I could trigger short samples when playing live
Would make a great second synth

roland_juno_g.jpg

*stoked*

There are some things I'm not entirely stoked on, like the fact that my 'overall volume' knob is now a tiny trim near the output jack, or the fact that you can't use certain effect combos together (compressor + acoustic simulator) or an overdrive pedal model infront of the amp (can't use the 'external' setting simultaneously with one of the 'drive' settings), but other than that it's really cool. If I didn't see myself upgrading to an amp that has an actual clean channel in the near-ish future, I'd probably spring for the GT-10 or something, but for now it's more than fine.

If you have an Acoustic Sim pedal, I beleive the board itself has a loop in it for expansion pedals which is programmable - you could always run the pedal in the loop?

That model, despite it being only one step up from mine is much more advanced. Sucks you cant' do that, though.

^^I'm already running the preamp of my 5150 in the loop, actually, and the acoustic sim + compressor bit isn't a big enough issue to go buy another pedal for. Just makes me want to snag a Rockerverb even more, though!

Sold my blue Cs1X synth and got this :)

This baby has sampling options so I could trigger short samples when playing live
Would make a great second synth

roland_juno_g.jpg

*stoked*

Nice pickup - I was really considering getting one for a bit - may still sometime in the future. But have to admit the Roland GAIA SH-01 has really caught my eye as of late.

Nice pickup - I was really considering getting one for a bit - may still sometime in the future. But have to admit the Roland GAIA SH-01 has really caught my eye as of late.

Wow I actually considered the same! But I decided to go with my live needs and a sample based synth, since I have a bunch of VA vst's to fiddle around with. So far it's pretty neat. Beats what I previously used

HTC-Desire-1.jpg

Didn't really want it, but my current phone is on its way out, so I figure why not get something half decent.

That's the regular Desire right? How do you find it? I'm thinking of getting the Desire HD but loads of people keep telling me HTC sucks and blabla and that Samsung Galaxy S is loads better etc

Just got these yesterday, KRK KNS-8400 headphones

KRK_KNS8400.jpg

Inital impressions, pretty flat with a nice extended low and hi range. Not hyped, so bass seemed lacking at first but after listening to more mixes just feels even and accurate. Definitely will benefit from being burned in.

2001480.jpg

Fucking love them! I'm so glad I didn't pick the K240s but the Beyerdynamics they're about 10 times more comfortable than the AKGs.
I don't really like the design but the comfort and sound are A++, it's ridiculous how detailled they are.
Thanks HeadCrusher :)

And I got an Mbox2Mini with ProTools8..
(for the upgrade to PT9, which I also purchased but those bastards say "AVID has some delays with delivering enough licenses" FFFUUUUUUU )

Fucking love them! I'm so glad I didn't pick the K240s but the Beyerdynamics they're about 10 times more comfortable than the AKGs.
I don't really like the design but the comfort and sound are A++, it's ridiculous how detailled they are.
Thanks HeadCrusher :)

And I got an Mbox2Mini with ProTools8..
(for the upgrade to PT9, which I also purchased but those bastards say "AVID has some delays with delivering enough licenses" FFFUUUUUUU )
You're welcome, glad I could help! :)

Well NOW we can really look forward to the new releases of Cubase, Logic and so forth. If there's such a run for PT the other DAW makers really have to come up with something great!

Well NOW we can really look forward to the new releases of Cubase, Logic and so forth. If there's such a run for PT the other DAW makers really have to come up with something great!
Yeah, I've been toying around with PT 8 today and every five seconds I heard a voice in my head saying "this is done easier and faster in logic" :lol:
Might just be a matter of habit, at least I hope so.
I miss customizable keyboard shortcuts :cry: