Your latest G.A.S. purchases

That's the regular Desire right? How do you find it? I'm thinking of getting the Desire HD but loads of people keep telling me HTC sucks and blabla and that Samsung Galaxy S is loads better etc

Will let you know when it gets here. Just put in the order last night. I'm not much of a phone connoisseur though - generally found the smartphones to be a wanky waste of cash. I grabbed the Desire because the new HD model pushed the prices of the original down a fair bit.

Boss HM-2 (Made In Japan)
boss-hm2-081125.jpg

Fuck yeah! :kickass: Instant early 90's Swedish DM :kickass: Awesome sound :)

Did a quick video too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QOAqqO5Fs8

Hell yeah, instant Grave sound. Was just listening to You'll Never See at work today.

^ Have you guys worked out how to switch channels without needing to scroll one by one on the unit? I can't seem to get that white bar in Cubase to move when I click with the mouse. It's the most irritating thing ever!

I had 3 choices... Beyer's Dt770/880/990 & Sony's 7509 HD. The problem is, all of them have good reviews. But ultimately decided to buy the 770 pro...don't really know whether it was a correct decision

Just bought Slate Digital "Trigger" during this holiday 24hr sale going on. Also my Weber Mini Mass Attenuator finally arrived yesterday, not exactly a new purchase as I ordered it about 21 days ago, but they note that it has a 2-3 week lead time as they build each unit to order so just happy it finally got here. Now I can crank my Egnater Tweak at all hours of the day.

Trigger:

slate_digital_trigger.jpg

Weber Mini Mass:

minimassRED.jpg