Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I honestly don't know if there's any difference at all, but yeah it's the newer 400 series. The MH and H series are so freakin beatiful.
I loved the H-300 (with the old cockstock) but the only one I found used was already sold.. and as I said I hate the abalone stuff so I went with the MH in the end. What guitar did you get instead?

i prefer the standard ESP headstock, for me one of the best
but the headstock on the H-300 isn't bad also,
looks similar to the headstock of my regius, which replaced the MH-400.
here's a link MAYONES REGIUS 6 i've got exactly this one but with a EMG 81/60 set :)

cheers
S.

jca50h-700x700.jpg

This month is gonna suck as I bought too much :(

Clips!

I hope you have more luck with your G-Major than I had, I returned it to the seller, as it kept ons crashing on start-up... seems to be a known issue with the first version...

Back on topic:
jmp1.jpg

I got mine 6 months old, tried and true with some spare knobs etc. so it should be alright. Nice marshall! I almost got that one myself, but I went for the ENGL e530 instead. I do miss the midi functionality a bit, but the G-major solves that

Nice. I actually like the abalone on the H-351 :p and the headstock. Now, the binding on the H-1001 is the one that bugs me since it's around the fretboard too.

:) You also get a proper neck-thru with the MH so that's nice. Enjoy it!
Yeah, I found that the abalone looks better in real "person" than on pictures.. but even then I don't really like it.
I had a real hard time on deciding because a flamed top looks SO GOOD! The quiled marple see-thru thing is also great, though.
The new Horizon headstock is cool, still I liked the old one better. If I had the money I'd definately buy both (H+MH).
Max, You're so wrong:lol:
Love my h-1000
Haha, I think it looks girly.. like fucking glitter! I don't want glitter on my guitar :lol: ;) I'd still kill for a H-1000.
i prefer the standard ESP headstock, for me one of the best
but the headstock on the H-300 isn't bad also,
looks similar to the headstock of my regius, which replaced the MH-400.
here's a link MAYONES REGIUS 6 i've got exactly this one but with a EMG 81/60 set :)

cheers
S.
Ok wow, that's an acceptable follower for the MH-400 :tickled:
Love this type of headstocks! The Mayones looks awesome, I see you decided to stay with the see-thru optics ^^

Ha, just pulled the trigger on this beauty
LTDMH350-NT-STBLK1.jpg

Decided to go with the MH-350 NT.
The abalone stuff on the H-351 bugs the shit out of me, allthough I like the Horizon's flamed see-thru black more than the quilted top on the MH..
Hope they ship it fast, can't wait :D

The more I see these things the more depressed I get for being a lefty. Curses!!!! Faptacular guit!!!

I know there was a lefty version of the MH-400 NT, might be near to impossible to snatch one used, though.

Yeah I found only one in the last year or so of searching and the guy never responded to me after asking. Can't find anything locally. :cry:

Finally picked it up today:

Aeron2.jpg

Turns out this one isn't fully featured though and is missing the forward tilt and tilt lock levers. Kinda sucks, and I'd advise anyone getting them to buy those options... but all the same the chair is really quite comfortable. It feels like resting on hydraulics... everything has 'give' to it... if I had to describe this chair, the word I'd use is 'analogue' :lol:

I got mine 6 months old, tried and true with some spare knobs etc. so it should be alright. Nice marshall! I almost got that one myself, but I went for the ENGL e530 instead. I do miss the midi functionality a bit, but the G-major solves that

Hehe, I've got the E530 2 weeks ago, so now I have to figure out how to use them both... maybe A/B switch, and I need an FX-unit as well... Replifex is what I'm gassing for right now.

Your AC97 screeches even when wrapped in ASIO4All?

They're not something software can fix. It's EMI related, since the integrated AC97 chips are so near high-speed network buses and high-frequency CPUs.

But anyways, they're crap no matter what you do to them :lol: It's just better to have any sound for listening to music and playing, than no sound at all ;)

And on a completely unrelated anti-GAS thing:

I just discovered someone is selling their 2ch Dual Recto practically next door for 1300 euros, but I cannot stretch to that yet :erk: :erk: Maybe one or two months later, I could have gotten it, but it's probably gone by then.

@Forceps
yeah, mayones guitars are awesome!
i had some problems with mine as the store i ordered it through fucked up my order, fist they forgot to make the order then they ordered zwo times the same guitar. mayoney fucked up here also, i got mine with a broken input jack, a broken nut (they didn't have a lefthanded nut so they just took a standard one and chopped it with an exe to fit the strings, at least that's how it looked like) yeah and a wrong pickup, i guess it was just bad luck for me.

Ok wow, that's an acceptable follower for the MH-400 :tickled:
Love this type of headstocks! The Mayones looks awesome, I see you decided to stay with the see-thru optics ^^

see thru rocks!!! :D
i'll contact you if i find a mh-400 somewhere, saw one at ebay some time ago. i sold mne for 550€, damn! :(

cheers
S.