Your latest G.A.S. purchases

1270110041.jpg

TubeScreamer Clone with easily changeable chips

top_L.jpg

And another thats a bit more of a classic

I got mine 6 months old, tried and true with some spare knobs etc. so it should be alright. Nice marshall! I almost got that one myself, but I went for the ENGL e530 instead. I do miss the midi functionality a bit, but the G-major solves that

I Have the Engl e530 and the Marshall JMP1 they are both worth owning as they have totally different sounds, they sound quite good together too :)

What chips are included with it? And How do you like it overall (maybe comparing to other boosters?) ?

Chips included: JRC4558, NE5532, TL072

Ive only had a quick go with it so far on my Peavey Royal 8 Valve combo with the JRC4558 and it sounded pretty cool but i will hook it up to my ENGL e530 later for a good tryout against the boss SD-1 and maybe swap the chips over too.

072-230_L.jpg
072-307_L.jpg
My 5150 sounds like a new beast.
main.gif
main.gif
main.gif
Getting my XXX and Ampeg V502 worked on by my local tech recommending the TAD tubes.

Good choices Saculus. Tung-Sol/Sovtek WXT+ is what I've been recommending lately. And the TAD's are next on my list to try. Although I don't like the fact that they are just rebranded tubes (like Groove Tubes), I've heard they do a great job at matching.

Thought I should finally add a few things.

bought this on sale and it's been sitting there. As I bought it just as PT9 was announced.

ProFire2626main_v2008.jpg

so I bought the upgrade recently and will have to convert my computer to windows 7 shortly. sucks having a new interface laying there doing nothing not even opened. Plus I can't upgraade now as I'm inbetween 2 projects.

Pro-Tools-9.jpg

and this as well(heavily dissapointed that it doesn't come in a box like the picture). both from sweetwater.

toontrack_metal_foundry.jpg

I just made a deal to buy my friend's Triple Recto + cab. Goodbye amp sims, FINALLY :D

I need to retube it though, seeing as the power tubes are old and one is completely dead. Any suggestions? I was thinking about going with the stock Mesa tubes, but please tell me if you've got a better suggestion!