Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Ableton / Cycling 74 "Max For Live"

maxforlive_112409.jpg

WANT.

I've been messing around with Puredata, but it's more like it's messing with my head :lol: I believe that that could be a nice adaptation, though I'm still more interested in the "pure" version of Max/MSP. I've been listening to stuff like Fennesz and I'm interested in figuring out how to achieve similar sounds in my compositions.

WANT.

I've been messing around with Puredata, but it's more like it's messing with my head :lol: I believe that that could be a nice adaptation, though I'm still more interested in the "pure" version of Max/MSP. I've been listening to stuff like Fennesz and I'm interested in figuring out how to achieve similar sounds in my compositions.

Do yourself a big favour and GET IT NOW !!!! :lol:

I've just been messing around with it today and the possibilities are mind-blowing, and the close integration with Live is awesome.

$29 impulse buy from good ol woot.com one day deal. Goes for 70 normally!

n52te-1web.jpg

I'm not much of a gamer, but should be a sick and ergonomic DAW controller, and the blue lights sealed the deal lol

$29 impulse buy from good ol woot.com one day deal. Goes for 70 normally!

Damn, woot.com seems interesting, but USA only.

On the bright side, at least people from Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming and Assinippi, Massachusetts have to suffer too :D

^^^

Even I am still confused between the expert mouse & the slim blade....both of them have mixed reviews...lets see....

zoom_outline-1291349916_back.jpg

on its way.....

Please let me know if 1. the top two buttons are now programmable to do whatever you want with, and if 2. the scrolling by moving the ball is weird. I really want to love the Slimblade, but I'm not sure if the scrolling is comfortable/workable, considering it seems you'd move the cursor at the same time which I'd hate.

Crown xti1000 power amp - $300
Ampeg Classic 8x10 - $630

Think I'll make some impulses with a few of my mics this weekend.