Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I've made some minor purchases last month:

3839918_800.jpg

Just so I can rock out wherever I go.

64141_800.jpg

To end this pitch shifting :)

389322_800.jpg

Not only for looking at!

Also this is TEH SHIT when you dont have time for smoke breaks!
It actually made me quit smoking which I never intended, you see me with this 99% of the day + the reactions when I smoke indoors at my work is priceless!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't, but I sort of "inherited" it, so it was free (Dont ask).
I would never use it otherwise it fucking retailed for 14 000$ When it was bought 2 years ago. :yow:

But now im set for a couple of years on the performance front, I figure.

24 GB of RAM and 8 Core's? More like a couple of decades.

Meh, some part of the hardware will bottleneck and or not support features needed in 2 or 3 years. No matter how much you spend on a pc/mac, you are only postponing the inevitable.

Yeah. Sort of kidding about the whole "decades" thing. Funny thing is, my iMac is going on it's 4th year(mid-2007 model) and not a single draw back yet, except that I finally need to add a little RAM. Not much though. It's starting to look like I'll end up getting well over 5 years out of this thing, which would be awesome, because I can save for whatever the newest Mac Pro is at the time. I'm sure I'll be looking at somewhere in the 5-grand mark with all the bells and whistles.

Yeah this is how it works though. The person that gave me this PC is entitled to a new computer every year(via his work) so he picks the most expensive one and I get the old one. But "too good" hardware not good for performance(This computer came with 32gb of RAM, but 8gb has died so far in 2 years) , I think these machines are designed to make CADs or 3D architectural stuff. Anyways, I'm just happy with this one for some time now :)