Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Because after adding an empty track or two at key places it's still so difficult to see what's going on? Come on.

Yeah, it takes a long longer than just going off the transparent event grid. I do it almost daily with the triplet workaround - would you say I was being a pussy about wanting a triplet grid because I wanted to work faster than by referencing off adjacent events?

I would like to buy PT9...but I need the function that automute the software monitoring when I use the interface's dsp monitor for direct monitoring (of course this functionality works only with avid interface)

Yeah, it takes a long longer than just going off the transparent event grid. I do it almost daily with the triplet workaround - would you say I was being a pussy about wanting a triplet grid because I wanted to work faster than by referencing off adjacent events?

To each his own. If it bugs you so much use the previous version for drum editing,it works just as fine after you install C6 and most old project files open up in C6 without a problem.
I prefer ignoring the background colour issue, because the rest of the editing tools and interface so far feel noticeably better in C6.

You can just make another track...
The already recorded track is in software monitoring mode and the track you are recording is in off...you just move the already recorded regions to the software monitoring track after you record it... or am i missing something?

newdesk.jpg

Got a new desk off craigslist today. :)