Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I was going to get the Amplitube iRig by IK media... but they were sold out, so I settled on this until I get an iRig. :lol:
Did you ever get that iRig?
If not, this is the best time to get AmpliTube on your iPhone, since very soon you'll be able to add amps and stomps right from AmpliTube Fender to AmpliTube iOS through in-app purchases.

:headbang:

20807_1297270786.jpg

I have a hoodie with the same print!

cimg6175.jpg

ahhhh ...fucking like this thing so much!:yow::devil::hotjump:

Yeah...i played this one a couple of hours ago...dayumn...growls even without a TS! Rly diggin it...i have to compare it to my Roadster... but i'm a little scared to that i'll like the rack version more... :D

Guitarist in my band has that axe. Sounds so good.

I've heard great things about it! :)

Kick ass dude! Glad to see you decided to purchase it. Are those Blackouts or 707's that come with it? Did Kurt help u get s&h all figured out and affordable? I'm sure you'll love it. Post clips once you get it! :)

I ordered it with the 707s
Yeah Kurt was replying really fast considering the time difference.
This will be like 270$ cheaper (Fully paid) than the Ltd HEX-7 I was going for originally. Shipping takes 2-5 days :) Will post clips! :) Thanks for the help with this mate!

Hello Metal Fondry :Smokin: and good...nah fuck off plastic Avatarkit.:devil:

Edit: Could not copy soundb12. Va faaaannn!!! I hate when shit like this happens! I read that many more been through the same shit. A scratched DVD. Made in Taiwan or what? Can't drag it manually either. Fuck, I have to mail TT.

Volontary won this on ebay:D

product_8f2e38621c3e009e160b7f56439d7828.gif

with HD2 plugin pack and PTHD8 license, install dvd and ilock (will be for sale soon since I already have a PTHD8 complete version brand new/in a box, just opened by myself).