Your latest G.A.S. purchases

alot of string-sets for bass, electric guitar, and acoustic guitar, 3 guitar straps and this:
MXR_Black-Label-Chorus.jpg

I want an endorsement, my ESP doesn't have a pickguard, but I can just screw one anyways...:lol:

I have the right thing for you. Go get it, it's the new hype, we're looking for big names endorsment, and it looks pretty badass. Plus, it gives you a more "open" guitar sound ! We have a few presets for it, too.

Untitled-2.jpg

I'm actually considering buying one, cutting it, posing it on my ESP standard, creating a youtube video claiming this changes my sound, argumenting with some fake scientific explanation, "proving it" by editing the audio a little to see if some noobs or retarded are trusting me :lol:

@Brett : :lol: humour actually is a trait of character airlines search in pilot's, so i guess I'm in the right path :p
@ashgarth : exactly, you can cook with it too, it's thermal resistant

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336d26ff75dc1fcbf73765b0cdd12c625b3.jpg

Getting one of these in about a week or so used. LA Audio 4x4. Interesting compressor/gate unit with some cool filtering options. Not sure how much studio action it will see but should be awesome for live use.