Your latest G.A.S. purchases

cbdc7323.jpg

And the learning process begins. Posted actual picture to show how awesome it is to buy your software. Full install was huge, 54 gigs or something like that. Took a few hours.

80840_p.jpg

Wan't going to get it until utterly necessary, but saw it priced up at a ludicrous price in a solutions store and grabbed it at more than half price... Winning

ProFire2626main_v2008.jpg

Finally sold my 002. And just picked up one of these.. So far seems like a vast improvement other than some minor annoyances like wall wart, and having 128 as the lowest buffer

My mom just scored one of these at a vodafone raffle...

htc-desire.jpg

Considering she can't use it...it is effectively mine. Wish I had an iPhone instead but this will do well to supplant my ageing iPod Touch 2nd Gen. And it will replace my sorry Nokia dumbphone quite appropriately :D

Anybody got one of these and some cases/covers/accesories to recommend? I spent 100$ total on phones in the last 10 years so I can spend some cahs this time around since the phone was free :)

I've got one (it sucks but then again it's a really cheap one), what's really cool about 'em is how you can use the "hole" in the middle to put it on your lap and play, it's really comfortable. :)