Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just middle-click the picture to open it in a new tab which prevents that stupid facebook "theater" page from loading, and then right click/copy img url for a direct jpg link.

Awesome, thanks Jeff!

:D

As things come together and finances begin to settle I'll post pics of the proposed guitar/ recording/ mixing room I've got at the back.

229418_2077087166263_1217496756_2585380_6052829_n.jpg

Just bought one of these. I'd like to hold Dan Weapon responsible for this purchase. I wasn't planning any gear upgrades this month!

rbi-010e286fcb7ac107bc84c7952fa976e7.jpg

He acted like a salesman and told me how great it was compared to the BDDI. Dick! haha

Got it for £200 delivered though, so I can't complain too much. Should be here next week.

I bought a flat, near central Glasgow.

Studio room currently has ALL of the missus and I's possessions. Cannot wait to get my stuff properly set up. First time in nearly 2 years I'll have a real home setup..

To mark the occasion, I've got a short list of some gear drawn up.
Saffire 56
Behringer 4 way headphone amp
new rack unit (10U)
RNC or RNLA (maybe both if I'm not totally skint..)

Picked these up today, Audix/58 from a local Gearslutz poster, and the FirePod from Craigslist.

dp5a.jpg

+
636704.jpg

+ 10 assorted XLR cables (all Belden/Neutrik, might swap for Mogami cabling eventually), all for $500.

podcast-firepod.jpg

for $40, to run the pres into my FF800 and have 5 extra pres for triggers/scratch tracks, and for my other guitarist to learn how to record on.

podcast-firepod.jpg

for $40, to run the pres into my FF800 and have 5 extra pres for triggers/scratch tracks, and for my other guitarist to learn how to record on.
Lucky SOB! The FP10's preamps into the FF converters are actually really good (a lot better than the internal converters), I'm still pissed because I sold mine. You will need the newest firmware update so the FP10 routes every input to the according output when not connected to a DAW - otherwise it's all inputs to out 1+2.
$40 is ridiculous! I sold mine for 230€ .. lol

Lucky SOB! The FP10's preamps into the FF converters are actually really good (a lot better than the internal converters), I'm still pissed because I sold mine. You will need the newest firmware update so the FP10 routes every input to the according output when not connected to a DAW - otherwise it's all inputs to out 1+2.
$40 is ridiculous! I sold mine for 230€ .. lol

Did not know you could do that, haven't tried to use my firepods like that since before I upgraded the firmwares. I just assumed it wouldn't work like that after I tried it the first time.