Your latest G.A.S. purchases

JCA20H_3Q_490W.jpg

Been looking for a used one for some time and finally got one for a fair price... and it's already in love with my TS9 and Mesa OS :D

i suggested my mate bought this... went out and tried it.. thought it was utter shite.. i can see it being used really well as a layer for tracking but as a solo amp it really sounded guff! just my opinion though!

i suggested my mate bought this... went out and tried it.. thought it was utter shite.. i can see it being used really well as a layer for tracking but as a solo amp it really sounded guff! just my opinion though!

I think the layering thing may work really well, for real brutal stuff I guess this one might just be not quite it... but more rock oriented music it might work out with a nasty bass guitar underneath it.

Thanks Eduardo! Please do post your purchase! Would love to see what it is :D

Ermz: How is that mousepad, funnily enough I've been on the hunt for one, I have a steelpad atm, the best one I've ever used was the fUnc 1030 back in the day but way too small. Does it glide like butter? ^^

Ermz: How is that mousepad, funnily enough I've been on the hunt for one, I have a steelpad atm, the best one I've ever used was the fUnc 1030 back in the day but way too small. Does it glide like butter? ^^

The control surface I got is a bit too textured for me. If you get the 'speed' surface, it should be smoother.

My pad before this was a Steelpad 5L, but it just wore out. The Razer one feels like it tracks much better with the mouse. Then again I do use a Razer mouse, so they may be designed to go hand in hand!

rode-nt1a-pack.jpg

Needed a condenser mike, and I think it's fair for 93€. Waiting for it to arrive and make more decent recordings so that I can officially blame my voice more than my sm58 :)