Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Got one of the new iMacs. 2.8Ghz i7 Quad, 21.5".

It's amazing. I swear my mixes sound better now. ;)

JTK30_BSV.jpg

Sounds so sweet for cleans and crunch!

I've been GASing for an offset guitar myself but I really want one with the old school Jazzmaster bridge. That doesn't look too bad, maybe I should pay my Ibanez dealer a visit (only Ibanez and Yamaha available here, argh)

Just picked up a Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab...
634322305779808025.jpg

And got my Blackstar HT-5H!
DSC03217.jpg

Also might be picking up an Ibanez RG7420 today with a custom paint job... will post pics of it later on the next page if I end up getting it. :)

...and i have to return it. Broke after only 2 hours of playing time on it :cry:

All the sudden a pop, and then no sound at all. Amp turns on so its not the fuse, power tubes glow normal so its probably not them, could be a premamp tube or something alot worse. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I waited for like 3 weeks for this to arrive and now i have to bring it back lol fml

...and i have to return it. Broke after only 2 hours of playing time on it :cry:

All the sudden a pop, and then no sound at all. Amp turns on so its not the fuse, power tubes glow normal so its probably not them, could be a premamp tube or something alot worse. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I waited for like 3 weeks for this to arrive and now i have to bring it back lol fml

AHA!!!

I think I know what that is!!

On the main board there is a fuse which is not accessible from the back..
Take the chassis out and see if it's blown, you can easily pick up a replacement from an electronic store.

Or just take it back ;)