Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Mine finally, and yes it's all that. I guess I won't be using the REV500 or the Xpression much anymore.

rev2496_med.jpg

And these too, they're the bomb for 75$, I won't say they beat my DT-880 PROs but they have a very pronounced midrange emphasis which helps a lot with trouble mixes. Planar drivers are the shizz.

t50rp_lg_enl.jpg

Two really good bargains IMHO.

803778.jpg

After 6 years of faithful service (including going back and forth to/from college for 4 of 'em), I decided to retire my Seagate external HDD while it had some life left in it, rather than waiting for it to take a giant shit on my entire music collection and all my audio projects!

^nice grabs! I want to hear more clips of people using those Egnater amps... there's hardly any! I know Bulb swears by them and uses it as his bedroom practice rig, but at the store I couldn't get a decent tone out of it, even with an overdrive pedal.

Finally got my Telefunken v672 preamps racked.
The v672/2 is from the 80s and the v672 from the early 70s.

l.jpg

Spend a lot of time wiring. Actually when you buy it its not only a mic preamp. You first need to wire it to a mic preamp. And you need to add a gain knob. The coolest thing is a switch that changes input impedances which makes a tonal difference. From awesome to überawesome :)

l.jpg

I will post a test against other mic preamps soon. The signalfidelity is amazing.