Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Along those lines ^^^^ The T-Racks clipper. Loving it so far!

tnl_tracks3stde.jpg

210_1.jpg

This is slowly becoming an addiction.

4203_l.jpg

Because, sometimes I need that pillow sound. Also pretty sure it willl sound killer when combined with my D6.
Can't wait.

macbookpro17.jpg

Finally decided. Refurb'ed 17in 2011 2.2 quad MacBook Pro ! @2099€ tax included, 1755 excluded, so it will end being a 1200/1300 investment when I have sold my current PC and my old one (cheap).

EDIT : oh and forgot... I just paid my Boeing 737 license this afternoon to Amsterdam. Don't know if it's GASing, but it gives the same effect of buying a new toy :lol:

ifly_ei_efa500-library.jpg

So today I have paid 29 599€ :guh: I now officially have debts :lol:

just got this also, good decision!

btw, HEAT is THE FUCKING SHIT!

I just sneaked down into the studio again to work on a mix, cause HEAT is so much fun ;)
sucks that I got it AFTER the Svartsot and Alestorm releases, would have loved to use it on those

This purchase is partly your fault Lasse ;)

Don't tempt me with HD stuff dude, thats just cruel! :lol:

ef2.jpg

Should be here around next week i guess....

Also bought 2 Celestion v30s for my Randall XLT100.

Yes, "Röhrensatz 'Lasse Lammert'" :D. I guess i gonna love it.....but my neighbours won´t :D

Congratulations on your MacBook Pro LeSedna. Hope I could help you with my answers.

Yes and no, cause the more I had answers in the thread, the most difficult for me it was to choose the right one :lol: but the refurb deal was a no-brainer in the end, and as I had an unexpected cash income, and quickly found a buyer for my current PC, I decided to go for it.