Your latest G.A.S. purchases

M-audio mobilepre, first gen, I think. Homie threw in a mic stand and Perception something or other mic with it. $150 bukcs, and now I can do field recordings with my laptop.

Thoughts on the mobilepre? Looks kinda cheap.

Had one a very long time ago, it works but don't expect amazing quality.

I received my MacBookPro. Jesus, this is pricey, but awesome. I've set it up in a few minutes, learnt how to install an app, changed settings, installed Reaper and my ProFire drives, done ! I just need to transfer my files now. I'm impressed at how smooth and convenient everything is.

Savage.jpg

Finally decided ah? Congrats! :headbang:

Yeah maybe you missed the last 10 years where everyone and their dog has been using samples from the D4.....

Just got this as I'm trying to learn more about triggering and sample replacement (quantizing is another thing I'm learning but I have beat detective for PT9). I'm excited to learn about this stuff.

Oh, and I got for $150 for the platinum version brand new from an authorized dealer!

trigger-platinum-main-460-80.jpg

Mikaël-ange;9904242 said:
Just an other tool for accomplish what I want...

Can't say I'm old school (because I'm still young:D) but I love old hardware...

Yeah me too, that's why I asked, maybe I should get one too, but considering how quickly I am getting cluttered with old rack stuff, maybe a sampledump of the unit would be a more prudent purchase...

Brett: contact toontrack, they might just upload the discs you need for you to download off their server.