Your latest G.A.S. purchases

BigBlock-front-enlarged.jpg

^

Hahaha you are so funny man. Always whining about you don't have any money, but you are probably the one buying must stuff on this board!!! :D

well, this I wanted to buy used from another board member, I had to have it fixed first...so I comitted to buying it like 3 months ago, back then I had exactly that much money left to buy a bass amp...
within these 3 months (that's how long it took to get it fixed, lol) all the computer shite etc happened, so I actually can't afford it at all atm....but I didn't know that three months ago.
so I talked to my landlord about paying my rent late and using the incoming VAT return to pay for this amp...
luckily he agreed...so yes, I'm broke as fuck, just took a 7k€ loan to pay for the new computer etc.......I'd call that "not have any money" :)

Got these yesterday...
sshot_big_ren_bass01.jpg

Screenshots%5Csshot_big_c4_01.jpg

And picked up all 3 of these today for $70 total! ... (Steven Slate Drums EX + Metal & More expansion + Essential Rock/Pop Volume 1)
IMAG007.JPG
metal.jpg
ess1.jpg

:headbang:

Bunch of EMGs (many 81s, one 85, a couple 89s). Many old and used (Aged magnets are supposed to sound better!). Now I have every single EMG on tap (The X series are currently in my guitars) except the 60,S, and whatever the telecaster pickups are. Will be interesting to compare the newer quick connect style to the well used older ones, as well as comparing both the original spec'd ones to the x series I am currently using.
FUCKINGEMGS.jpg

The uh, unique, arrangement was for the benefit of the EMG haters. :D