Your latest G.A.S. purchases

make sure to watch all the vids on here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/avid#p/p

especially the ones about comping and editing, Elastic Audio etc...you're gonna love PT, believe me ;)

Couldn't agree more... Was a Steinberg hardcore user for really long time (started with cubase under atari plateform when I had 10 (with my father) so to speak:D) and made the switch to PT HD in february 2011. Best choice I ever made:headbang:

*sexy pic of Earforce*

Should be here around next week i guess....

Also bought 2 Celestion v30s for my Randall XLT100.

EFJelly.jpg

Got my Glyph, and it's fucking gigantic, jesus :lol: Compared to my Seagate (and you can't really tell from the pic, but it's about 2.5" deeper as well):

2523ef56.jpg

Probably the result of the built-in Power Supply, which is fine by me, one less external transformer to tote around! Definitely the ultimate external HDD (hey, utilitarian stuff can be cool too :D)

Got my Glyph, and it's fucking gigantic, jesus :lol: Compared to my Seagate (and you can't really tell from the pic, but it's about 2.5" deeper as well):

*picture of Glyph*

Probably the result of the built-in Power Supply, which is fine by me, one less external transformer to tote around! Definitely the ultimate external HDD (hey, utilitarian stuff can be cool too :D)

Nice, love my gt050, actually have mine rack-mounted.

My bass arrived today... In a retro sunburst finish (not the choice I would have made but that's ok).

Awesome growly tone, no surprises here. The btb sounds very flat in comparison

sberg.jpg

M-audio mobilepre, first gen, I think. Homie threw in a mic stand and Perception something or other mic with it. $150 bukcs, and now I can do field recordings with my laptop.

Thoughts on the mobilepre? Looks kinda cheap.