Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Will hopefully be here in the next week and a half.

PRSCustom22Artist.jpg

I have almost the exact same guitar. (Custom 24)
I was not thrilled with the HFS bridge pickup so swapped it out for a Duncan Custom Custom. Massive improvement. PITA that you have to flip a magnet in the pickup due to the way the rotary selector is wired but totally worth it.

UA LA-610.
Just got it today. Can't wait to hear drum room, bass and vocal through it.
I got a great deal on an old stock mark 1 model brand new :)
LA-610_front_medium.jpg

Finally picked one of these up out of necessity since my drummer can't play with his hi-hats more than 5 inches away from his snare

audiotechnica-atm450.jpg

I use a pair of ATM 450s for overheads and they sound great. Also sound fantastic on acoustic guitar. The side address is really handy.

Beautiful!!!!!:worship:

Thanks man!

Nice Marcus! What happened to the mazda?

It unfortunately met its end in December '09 (curvy road coming down a hill, salt/sand on road, and tree :(), and in the interim 19 months since then I've been commuting by train/bus/walking to work and class, and getting a very thorough lesson in the importance of driving like an old lady, especially in bad weather :D

It unfortunately met its end in December '09 (curvy road coming down a hill, salt/sand on road, and tree :(), and in the interim 19 months since then I've been commuting by train/bus/walking to work and class, and getting a very thorough lesson in the importance of driving like an old lady, especially in bad weather :D
Those lessons suck! Congrats on the new car though. I almost bought the rabbit when I bought my 3 but they didn't have a manual on the lot.

Finally, a Greenbacks cab:
DV019_Jpg_Regular_482769_V.jpg

And while we are on the car talk, just got this one...
tc-gti-2.jpg

Coming next some chip tuning, a good filter, sport exhaust... and I'm hoping for around 210/220 bhp :D

How much did the VWabbit run ya Marcus if I may ask? How many miles on the clock? And is it a manual? I'll be needing wheels once I'm back in the States and want something cheap and easy on the gas but able to take a thousand mile round trip every month.

$10,750 with 53.4k miles and an automatic (to try to calm myself down, see granny-mentality above :D), though that's a good $3k or so below book value - but hey, Carfax says it only had 1 owner and no accidents, so I think I just got lucky! And that's a gorgeous Peugot Proggm, I wish we had more hatchbacks in 'murrca :(

Yeah I really want a Scirocco, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. My boos drives a GTI and I've had plenty of fun driving it from time to time (he's also my best buddy hehe)

$10,750 with 53.4k miles and an automatic (to try to calm myself down, see granny-mentality above :D), though that's a good $3k or so below book value - but hey, Carfax says it only had 1 owner and no accidents, so I think I just got lucky! And that's a gorgeous Peugot Proggm, I wish we had more hatchbacks in 'murrca :(

Thanks ;) but we are not that lucky: this is the cheapest hot hatch in the Argentinian market - price tag: 30k usd. You could buy an Impreza with that money on the US! My monthly income (which is quite high for a 22 year old in this country): 1500 usd. Not a nice economy here :(

I had to get these after all:

UltimateSupport%5Cms-45b2.jpg

Shipping cost me more than the stands!

And just ordered this from Amazon, looks like it's gonna kick ass. Hopefully it's not too depressing:

metalion-the-slayer-mag-diaries-by-jon-kristiansen-book.jpg