Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Yes it's a Road King v1. It sounds much more versatile than the Rectifier. You got 4 channels, each one having 3 modes, and of each channel you can choose the tubes (2x6L6, 4x6L6, 2xEL34, 2xEL34 + 2x6L6 or 2xEL34 + 4x6L6), Recto (Tube Tracking) or Diode, and a global Triode or Pentode. All channels can have different loop settings as well.
So basically this is a Rectifier, and much more. I'm loving it.
Not sure what's the difference with the newer Road King v2.

Sorry for so many pictures but it's so hot it burns :)

engl3.jpg

engl4.jpg

Yes it's a Road King v1. It sounds much more versatile than the Rectifier. You got 4 channels, each one having 3 modes, and of each channel you can choose the tubes (2x6L6, 4x6L6, 2xEL34, 2xEL34 + 2x6L6 or 2xEL34 + 4x6L6), Recto (Tube Tracking) or Diode, and a global Triode or Pentode. All channels can have different loop settings as well.
So basically this is a Rectifier, and much more. I'm loving it.
Not sure what's the difference with the newer Road King v2.
Awesome :) And fucking nice pictures, too. Asking because there was a Road King V2 on Ebay and some guy got it for 1930€ a few hours ago. Pretty cool price imo (3500 new), it's a pity I just bought an amp. Otherwise I would've tried to get it ;) :lol:

Nice shots, Brett. The Savage is a killer amp.

Congrats again on the purchase Eddy, and of course I'm already intimately aware how awesome this amp sounds. The guitarist and I decided on which reamps are the best for the Knightmare album, I just shot you the e-mail, and we can't wait to hear the finals get printed!

Thanks, in my opinion too to be honest :)

Yeah I'm digging that as well. I've been trying to figure out something different for my 5150 (stock) but I hate both when people remove the grill just using the painted wood, or removing the wood and doing that. Both look stupid to me. I'm thinking either matching tolex or grill cloth like you have going on.

countryman-type-85.jpg

Picked it up for £72 including shipping. Just gotta hope customs don't buttfuck me too hard. Although, I reckon it's only gonna be an extra £15 :) Still making a massive saving.