Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Stupid deal right now at audiomidi.com $10:

Haven't messed with it yet, but it's supposed to have like 6 separate delays or something. My current delay has 3 so pretty stoked on this.

Screenshot2011-08-01at101253AM.png

I'm debating about getting this too. Does it only work on a midi track? Or can you use it on say like a wet track to add some additional delays to? (Like to a guitar track?)

fuck i love papen's synths. i need to get that right now!

maybe i don't need anymore delay argh...i just bought this:

BossRE-20Big.jpg

I found this great local shop on route 18 today, found some bargains!

P1000237.jpg

For $25. Only catch is that one channel doesn't work.

P1000230.jpg

$50, a Snarling Dogs "Fire Bawl" wah, which has the most exaggerated and charismatic wah sound I've ever found. It's discontinued, so I guess that gives it some extra legitimacy. Best part about it:

P1000234.jpg

Got some of Joey's cymbal samples, upgraded to Trigger Platinum and got some more Drumwerks samples too.

Wow, like that ibanez a lot. Actually it's perfect in regards to what I would like on a guitar (although I'm not usually a reverse headstock guy).

I love how simple is that guitar, Ola ( Gdamnguitar) had one I think.

Single blackout on the bridge, fixed bridge...all I need :D

Scored it for 300 bucks so it's a good deal :)

Everyone's trying to do my angular sexy-amp shots. Come to terms with it guys, it just ain't gonna happen. I made a freakin JVM look un-barfworthy FFS! :lol:

Congrats Christian. I have to say it's an amp you expect to see in many line-ups, and I have one in my own but.... to be honest it never seems to beat another amp for a project. It's probably the least used for me by far. I hope you have a different experience with it.