Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Congrats on the Cranesong, Aaron!

Here's my new toy today:
n640581080_3078132_5645726.jpg

Sounds fucking amazing. Expect some clips soon.

My KRK's arrived today! Just need some stands for 'em now.

Non-musical related. But I also picked this up today:

p4773579_x.jpg

Bosch 750w SDS+ hammer drill with free 12v drilldriver. Cost me £80 after my staff discount. :D

Damn dude, why do you need a hammer drill? Gonna be working with cinder blocks in the near future? :D

And since when can you get student discounts on power tools? :lol:

Damn dude, why do you need a hammer drill? Gonna be working with cinder blocks in the near future? :D

And since when can you get student discounts on power tools? :lol:

Oh I'll find uses for it worry not. Although this raises the number of drills I now own to 5. :p I am a complete tool junkie.

Whoi said anything about being a student? I work for a DIY/Trade retailer. Job sucks satans hairy arse but it does have fringe benefits. Building a studio would have been a lot more expensive without it.

WOW, yeah, I am retarded, I skimmed the post and saw the "st..." and am so used to seeing people talking about student discounts :lol: And I have perfect 20/20 vision btw Stee, so I can't use that excuse :D

A friend of a friend of mine is selling his Royer R-121, he just sent it back to Royer to be re-ribboned because I guess it got damaged somehow but it will basically be a brand new mic when they're finished with it. I'm picking it up in about 2 weeks once it comes back :D My bank account HATES ME.

Next on the list is an SM7B and a Kel HM-7U!