Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Mic buying spree continues, I just scored and AKG c451! It will go along with the at4040 and sm81, up next a couple of d6's and oktava mk 012!

FOR ADAM AND 006 AND THE REST UF THIS ULTIMATE GENIUS FORUM:
sorry that it took so long but here are the requested pics of the ltd mh-401nt.
Enjoy :kickass:
guitar1.jpg

guitar2i.jpg

guitar3z.jpg

Glad you like it...i can say i am totally overwhelmed by this finish. And it plays really really good. Hopefully in the next weeks we gonna record our demo to find a singer for our band, and i'm really looking forward to it, just because it's a real pleasure to play this instrument. ESP...you did a great job!

My guitar is finally here. Not sure if hotlinking to Facebook works but I'll soon find out.
4966_90111663774_751783774_1989156_1448754_n.jpg

Body is an extra-light basswood Soloist from Warmoth, neck is a Moses headless Strat neck (with a 10" radius and stainless steel frets), pickups are Bare Knuckles (a Holy Diver at the neck and a Nailbomb at the bridge), bridges/tuners are Strandbergs. It weighs about four pounds and playing it is effortless.

My guitar is finally here. Not sure if hotlinking to Facebook works but I'll soon find out.
4966_90111663774_751783774_1989156_1448754_n.jpg

Body is an extra-light basswood Soloist from Warmoth, neck is a Moses headless Strat neck (with a 10" radius and stainless steel frets), pickups are Bare Knuckles (a Holy Diver at the neck and a Nailbomb at the bridge), bridges/tuners are Strandbergs. It weighs about four pounds and playing it is effortless.

How much did that run you, bud?

Yeah, I've noticed that as well, and the lighting is fantastic, you've got some photography skillz! (and a pretty decent camera I'd imagine :D)