Your latest G.A.S. purchases

They're here:

Now, anybody want to sell me a JB & '59 set for this thing?

I've still got the 120 version, which sound wise isn't too great, its a poplar body and such... but it plays like an absolute dream.... I didn't know they did maple top versions of this guitar... I may have to go on a hunt...

I've just checked now and the 120 is now going for like £260 in Australia... it cost me £140 when I got it...

Ermz you've inspired me to seek out this guitar!!

Studio Mojos, everything suddenly sounds much better :)

mojos.jpg

and look what i bought!!

behringer_microamp_ha400_s20008.jpg

:loco:

actually its *still* working. i have shity old headphones, but i dont hear any big difference between using it, or just plugging straight out to the Soundcard.

so..:devil:

Bought this for the liveroom, my trusty spirit soundcraft mixer died some days ago
BehringerMixer.JPG

then I found out that at my local shop they were selling the marshall 800 50th anniversary cheaper than the regular one.... (don't ask me why, I guess the gay white tolex)
I mean 200/300 euros cheaper!!!!
Very tight amp!!!! demanufacture tone is right there

Marshall_800_1.JPG

Marshall_800_2.JPG

well, i am not really a goldtop fan but seing such a guitar being in stock is almost like winning the lottery, at least if you're left handed!
i think it's worth the try, i dunno anything baout the pickups etc. so it's a complete blind order!
i can return it within 30 days so there's no rist, if i like it i'll keep it, if not i'll return it and get my money back. let's hope tha tit rocks!!! :lol:

ESP LTD EC-1000 MGO LH

STOKED!!!

I've had a bunch of 'prestige' & 'bang-for-buck' neck-thru models here in the last month, and the MH easily smoked each and every one of them at a fraction of the price. That was with a '59 in the bridge. Yeah.

I'm still on the look-out to grab my own.

so you wouldn't buy an rgd2127z for 550$, used but not a scratch on it :D