Your latest G.A.S. purchases

then I found out that at my local shop they were selling the marshall 800 50th anniversary cheaper than the regular one.... (don't ask me why, I guess the gay white tolex)
I mean 200/300 euros cheaper!!!!
Very tight amp!!!! demanufacture tone is right there

you win..WANT :'(

well, i am not really a goldtop fan but seing such a guitar being in stock is almost like winning the lottery, at least if you're left handed!
i think it's worth the try, i dunno anything baout the pickups etc. so it's a complete blind order!
i can return it within 30 days so there's no rist, if i like it i'll keep it, if not i'll return it and get my money back. let's hope tha tit rocks!!! :lol:

ESP LTD EC-1000 MGO LH

STOKED!!!

Hahahaha you couldn't resist yourself, huh? Congrats!

I usually am not a fan of the woods they use, I don't like the look, not a fan of non-floyd guits, never need a piezo....
I don't know why, but despite all those things this guitar has always been a dream of mine...

parker1.jpg

parker2.jpg

parker3.jpg

Haven't played it yet, should be here soon though

Bought this for the liveroom, my trusty spirit soundcraft mixer died some days ago
BehringerMixer.JPG

then I found out that at my local shop they were selling the marshall 800 50th anniversary cheaper than the regular one.... (don't ask me why, I guess the gay white tolex)
I mean 200/300 euros cheaper!!!!
Very tight amp!!!! demanufacture tone is right there

Marshall_800_1.JPG

Marshall_800_2.JPG

I've got an '82 JCM800 that's in white tolex and looks exactly like that but more beat up. It's my main gigging amp! Sounds killer!

I usually am not a fan of the woods they use, I don't like the look, not a fan of non-floyd guits, never need a piezo....
I don't know why, but despite all those things this guitar has always been a dream of mine...

parker1.jpg

parker2.jpg

parker3.jpg

Haven't played it yet, should be here soon though
ahhh, you bought it lasse, great!! congrats lasse!!
this parker is really a tempting guitar

A few new things this month;

Adam A7X pair:
Loving these to death. I don't know what the fuck I've been doing without these, listening to all my old mixes on them shows just how much work they needed. They're almost fully broken in, and goddamn, such a difference. HS50M's can fuck right off to hell where they belong.
54204-adam-a7x-300-watt-active-monitor-pair--large.jpg

Spitfire Orchestral Grand Piano:
39 bloody pounds for the most amazing sounding piano library to date. Fuck yes, I love this company.
piano_ui_big-1024x272.png

ESP LTD F-415FM:
Did a straight trade for my LTD B5E. I really liked the B5E's character, it had a very distinct sound, but this one just slays.
F-415FM_STBLK.png

FastHand.JPG

About as much gain as a JCM800, needs a TS to do modern high gain.

VERY creammy middy sound (not typical engl)...warm and smooth sounding, no grating hight....but not much lows either.
Good for solos I think