Your latest G.A.S. purchases

What amp is that Lasse? None of the blurry writing by the power/standby switches looks like it says "Blackmore", so I'm confused...

Perhaps E654 "Fast Hand Motion Limited Edition"

image.php

A used Sonor Delite Kit (Vintage Maple shells, dynamic edges, 22*16" Kick, 10"/12"/14" Toms)
Pearl S-5514 Snare and Istanbul cymbals inluding all stand etc for a real cool price (it was around 3900€ new). I'm happy :D

Not as well known as the Yamaha Recording Custom kits for example, but many people refer to these as the best sounding kits they ever played :headbang:
SonorDeliteKit.jpg

ToneBoosters Track Essentials bundle and RealBus vst plugins - Great stuff for cheap

M-Audio Pulsar II matched pair small diaphragm condensers - these are discontinued now so will become hard to find. They're inexpensive and actually nice mics, NOT hyped at all unlike most cheap SDCs.

LTD MH1000, came without pickups and with generic ESP tuners despite being drilled for Sperzels. Neck has been sanded down (not super well but decent enough), will snap more pics when I get it back into working condition. Have an 81 and Sperzels on the way, might snag an 89 down the road if the 81 isn't cutting it. Keeping this for generic metalcore tones. Hard to pass up w/case for $200!

578284_10150674287118525_518678524_9479428_1563817253_n.jpg

That's a cool deal. Seems like getting this guitar set up to be quite some fun. I'm sure it will be great once you have quality pickups, electronics and hardware in place.

I don't usually post in here when I get new stuff but....ohhh yeaaaaaahh! It's pretty much the greatest thing I've ever laid my hands on. It's an 80's M1 Custom, I think from the New York shop that used to be on 48th street. Marcus helped contribute to my gas for this.

ESP1.JPG

ESP2.JPG

Nah, the Hot Rail's bobbin is shaped around each blade, unless they did it differently back in the 80's that I don't know about. This is just a regular single coil shaped bobbin with 2 blades in it. I don't think its a Duncan...some stock ESP pickup I guess. Regardless it doesn't sound bad but it will probably be getting a Little '59 or a Hot Rails. On the other hand, the Screamin' Demon rips!