Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Aren't you german?
If so, there's one in eBay kleinanzeigen for 170

I'm in Greece, mostly I shop from ebay.co.uk. I've shopped from .de as well, but no one seems to offer paypal, they all need the money through wire transfer, and though I haven't had any problems yet, it feels a bit risky.

On topic my latest GAS purchase was this :

53341attack_vxl_angle-web_1_.jpg

/\ How's that fucking him over? He's totally cool man. He got the money he wanted and I got the amp. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy and knew he was selling it for cheap. I think he was mostly just trying to offload extra stuff. I dont get the problem here [confused] Am I not supposed to tell people about an unnamed guy's endorsement deal? Tell you what, I'll delete that post since I respect your opinion and maybe you'll edit my quote out so no harm is done to the guy? I dont see how it could happen though.

/ How's that fucking him over? He's totally cool man. He got the money he wanted and I got the amp. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy and knew he was selling it for cheap. I think he was mostly just trying to offload extra stuff. I dont get the problem here [confused] Am I not supposed to tell people about an unnamed guy's endorsement deal? Tell you what, I'll delete that post since I respect your opinion and maybe you'll edit my quote out so no harm is done to the guy? I dont see how it could happen though.

No need to delete it, I'm not bothered by it at all mate, that's not what I meant.
Just thinking that he COULD perhaps get in trouble for selling it (cause that's not what an endorsement deal is for...companies don't like tat at all)...but since you didn't name him...
all good mate, was just bored and wanted to write something ;)

Yeah you will get your ass dropped FAST if a company finds out you're selling endorsee gear before the contract is up. Ken from Unearth got nailed hard by Framus for doing that with cabs a few years back.

How does the 73 stack up? I have heard good things, but have never actually heard one. Is that the upgraded unit?

Cannot really say just know, I recieved it two hours ago. It's the deluxe version. I will upgrade the transformers myself as soon as I can.

My first post here! Just bought a Marshall JVM 205H & 1936 2x12 cab to replace my Laney GH50L & Line 6 Vetta II cab. JVM 205H is a great companion to my ENGL E530 / Mesa 50/50 rig.

11.jpg

13.jpg