Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I finally ordered Slate VCC from sweetwater. Looking forward to mixing with it. Backordered though for now so I'm not sure when I'll get it.

Also got my 5150 serviced by Andy Fuchs. Some new glass and fully cleaned out. Getting it back saturday. Can't wait to hear it!

I changed bridge, tailpiece, a tuning peg and both pickups on my main Bjarnastein guitar today. The guitar had a pair of Golden 50's in it when I bought it, but it's now equipped with a JB/Jazz combo. I've only got to test it out for 10 minutes, but it sounds and plays insane. Makes my other guitars feel like cheap toys.

New bass day!

DSC_1634.jpg

Yamaha RBX375, plays great and sounds killer even though I suck at bass tones.

DSC_1635.jpg

Mikaël-ange;10269710 said:
Waves Bass rider
bass-rider.jpg

got that one too..never really worked for me...when it was set up for fast bass the ringing notes sounded really weird and were automated up and down, so I had to automate bass rider: purpose defeated

Mikaël-ange;10269710 said:
And finally my last plugin reverb purchase for ever
cw_m700xm700_revibe.jpg

This one is so awesome!!!
THE pro reverb, it's really unbeatable!

got that one too..never really worked for me...when it was set up for fast bass the ringing notes sounded really weird and were automated up and down, so I had to automate bass rider: purpose defeated

Bought this only for leveling purpose (macro dynamic automation). If this can help to go from 3hours/per song doing macro dynamic stuff to only 1 or 2 hours; it's ok for me.

This one is so awesome!!!
THE pro reverb, it's really unbeatable!
In plugin world I hope:D

dsc03139zs5.jpg

NOTE: picture is not my guitar but it was the only good one I could find that represented it, minus some trusty EMGs. Should arrive in the post within a week.:kickass::danceboy: