Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Unpacked_Level_pilot-part163-017289-76ad40ec56740b7efc5fc14c9c1937cb.JPG

only this :)

Just picked up this beauty! Ibanez RG1527M ... definitely one of my bucket-list guitars! :D
Evo7 in the bridge, Blaze in the neck. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this maple board has some nice character/detail to it... some flame action going on in different spots.

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

And I absolutely LOVE this "Galaxy White" finish--It has amazing gold flakes/sparkle in it. Kinda hard to photograph, but you can kinda see it in this picture...

IMG_0455.jpg

Yikes. Man that shouldn't be allowed to exit the factory like that, especially with such a nice quality instrument.

Finally popped on a set of SD blackouts for my S series (if they'll fit):
img_290404_2.jpg

Yeah, I've just organized a swap with the store. Was expecting a lot more hassle getting that done - phew. Fingers crossed the replacement comes in time for my next session.

So basically the CS-TW pickups along with the poplar top make this a more mid-focused and growly instrument than the clips I've heard. It's actually not bad... has its own thing going on. The low-end is very clear despite the top not being as 'open'. The mid focus makes me think it would take distortion very well.

that MIGHT be a surface crack, but I wouldn't risk it... I'd send it back if you can.

Gonna have to agree with it..It may just be a wood imperfection, but seriously, wouldn't want to be somewhere down the line and a crack or something starts forming. Show Dan, you know he'd have an answer for you in a heart beat :)

Bought a pod hd500 a month ago. Glad I did although I wish I was rich and could afford an axefx2. How the hell do you guys afford it?

Line-6-Pod-HD500.jpg

Bought a pod hd500 a month ago. Glad I did although I wish I was rich and could afford an axefx2. How the hell do you guys afford it?

Line-6-Pod-HD500.jpg

Just used my one on the Amon Amarth tour we were on, fucking BEAST of a thing. I had a few compliments from their sound dudes about how well I set up my tone ^_^