Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just finished this

170479_3810125746139_298572842_o.jpg

Modules next. EXCITED!!

Kewl! I'm quite intrigued, how much did it cost you approx?
And was it a hassle to find all the bits and pieces, or did it just come all together?

Kewl! I'm quite intrigued, how much did it cost you approx?
And was it a hassle to find all the bits and pieces, or did it just come all together?

Total cost was about $700 I think. It really doesn't sound like that great of a deal until you consider that the power supply can power TWO racks.

It came with all the parts and pieces. Pretty easy to assemble IMO. Just soldering and screwing... :kickass:

I honestly love both. Each has its place, it depends on the bass and the player though, sometimes its the mxr with a DI, sometimes its just the tech21 and occasionally its just a DI. Digging a TS7 into the Tech21, duplicate and gtr cabinet IR, absolutely brutal. I Highly recommend either one of these. Looking forward to the OBD-3 too, been hearing great things.

Shit!!! Thanks for the heads up though, will try it out and see if its usable when i get it, else its going back.

The ODB-3 can sound awesome if you keep the blend pretty dry, and run it with a bass compressor so the clean transients aren't all over the place.

Tip: I think a compressor pedal to boost the MXR Bass DI+ sounds great. I use the MXR Custom Comp with mine, but I'm sure the plain old cheap Dyna Comp would work great too.

:)