Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just ordered by upgrade from 4 to 6.5
20120301-054613-AM.jpg

Also the Steinberg CMC-AI controller
CMCAI.jpg

Had to get this..
I stupidly sold my SLS3 a little while back, so replaced it with this bad boy. My 2nd band guitar/ studio guitar! WOOO!

Gonna chuck in some Duncans and a Bone nut.. Win city!
jackson-supe-101501.jpg

Not immediately audio related, but I just bought this to solve the hosting problems i've been having with my 003+ rack and the onboard firewire. Its a SIIG 1394 card. This ones officially supported by Avid, we'll see if that makes a difference.
Attachment.SubType=MAIN

Next is the upgrade to windows 7 ultimate, that way I can really put my i7 and 8 gigs of RAM to work!

Thanks, I wanted to take pics of the unboxing because a lot of Axe FX II's have been showing up defective, so I wanted to cover my ass.

Wait, really? Fucking $2200 unit and they show up brand new and not working?

My face if a purchase like that ever went that way.
ffffuuuu.jpg

Anyhow, sweet rig. Not a fan of the axe, but sweet rig non the less.

Had to get this..
I stupidly sold my SLS3 a little while back, so replaced it with this bad boy. My 2nd band guitar/ studio guitar! WOOO!

Gonna chuck in some Duncans and a Bone nut.. Win city!
jackson-supe-101501.jpg

I have this guitar as well! It has such a smooth feel to it. What duncans are you thinking of going with? I have a hot rails in the neck and ph-r caparison bridge pickup (found on ebay and thought I'd give it a try)

I have this guitar as well! It has such a smooth feel to it. What duncans are you thinking of going with? I have a hot rails in the neck and ph-r caparison bridge pickup (found on ebay and thought I'd give it a try)

I wanna chuck in my Screaming Demon and a Full Shred in it :)
Change things up a little

Too late...I already bought these :(

Sucks though I didn't know a thing about the JCR...since the guy I'm buying these from is also the Radial dealer :(