Your latest G.A.S. purchases

nvidia-geforce-gtx-275-gpu.jpg

:Smokedev:

Ah fuck a buddy spec'd it out for me since I'm not really in the know with this stuff, I'll call the place first thing tomorrow and make some swaps. Anyone feel like going to tigerdirect.ca and picking out better drives, ram and psu? Possibly a better mobo, graphics card and cooling unit too I guess :lol:

just got a 1 TB hard drive in the mail today...not a big deal, really, but it's something i've been needing and putting off for a while now

Replaced the WD drives with Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 1TB drives and replaced the ram with 1066mhz. I think I'll be alright with this rig otherwise no? Graphics card needs 400 watt PSU so hopefully 550 will keep everything stable. No internet or anything on this computer, just Reaper so the video thing with the motherboard isn't really an issue.

Love my MP-1 as well! I agree, the power being on the back is f'in annoying. I had an MP-2 also (death metal br00tz as fuck!) but sold it to a friend. :(

WHOAH! I had a Classic 60/60 too!!!!! My first tube setup was an MP-1 and a Classic 60/60 back in the day....how f'ing weird is that!