Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Totally unexpected purchase today: Put a Krank Rev1 head on layway at Guitar Center. $650 after tax!

Jesus christ dude, seems like everyone has gotten amazing deals on Rev1's at GC (Kyle did, and someone else too I think) - is this gonna supplement or replace your Recto?

The real question, guys, is should I go back and get the matching cab for an additional $200? :lol:

Jesus christ dude, seems like everyone has gotten amazing deals on Rev1's at GC (Kyle did, and someone else too I think) - is this gonna supplement or replace your Recto?

I actually traded my Recto for Will(Stinnett)'s 5150II + credit towards a custom. I'm leaving for college in 2 months, so I'm just going to be flipping this one for a profit. I'll sell it to a forum bro for less than it'd go for on eBay, but I bought it solely to resell.

Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w:
DSCN0053.jpg

LTD MH 400NT:
dsc0120cm1.jpg

dsc0122ny6.jpg

The real question, guys, is should I go back and get the matching cab for an additional $200? :lol:

I actually traded my Recto for Will(Stinnett)'s 5150II + credit towards a custom. I'm leaving for college in 2 months, so I'm just going to be flipping this one for a profit. I'll sell it to a forum bro for less than it'd go for on eBay, but I bought it solely to resell.

I might be REALLY interested, depending on how much is the shipping. Please contact me when you'll sell it :D

Ugh. Bought a presonus faderport, metal foundry sdx, 6 red shot triggers plus a kik trigger, shit ton of cables, and voxengo voxformer. My wallet feels no pain! Rofl. Just kidding. Hurts like hell. Rofl.

I'm sure you've already heard from others, but this is seriously the best guitar that I have played for the price. The only other guitar (in my opinion) that I think played better was the MusicMan Silhouette. Other than that, the MH400NT seriously plays better than most guitars priced $3k or more. The neck isn't too think and bulky, but it has a nice chunk to it. It's also surprisingly light!

dude, id be interested if the shipping costs come out ok etc, can the krank be altered for 240v operation, as my rev jr has a 110v/240v switch, and fuse that you change to make it work!

One question about that MH400 dude, the body binding...I thought it was cream like the headstock binding? Looks orange there haha! Unless its reflecting off something?

Nah, it looks like stained natural binding to me, my friend's old MH301 or whatever had that too, looks good in person.

Got my HS80M's! So far, I'm pretty impressed. They definately sound like I can trust them when mixing, and are very clear compared to the B2030a's I used to have. The +2db middle boost makes them sound pretty ugly (kind of "NS10 ugly"), which I think will be very useful too when mixing. I need to play around with the settings a bit still, I think I can make them sound pretty nice for just listening to music too. I've got them completely flat right now and they're ok.