Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Sunn-2002-FlightOfTheBehemoth.jpg
Infern0-1152720270_i_1784_full-1-.jpg

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

A little church of Sunn O))) worship for you guys there
I have nothing more to add to the topic for now.
Sorry D:

THAT'S CUZ YOU A BROKE ASS SHAWTY AND CAN'T AFFORD NOTHIN BUT THE CLOTHES SHE WEAR TO TRAMP IT UP IN THE RED LIGHT YOU HO...

[Sloan]BRO[/Sloan]

:D

im ridin on a dolphin
doin flips n shit
the dolphins splashin
getting evreh bodeh all wet

They'll be 180* different sounding to the A7s though. You'll probably want a small set of speakers to get your balances right on. I'm using HS50s as my only monitors right now. Getting a balanced mix on that translates is something they're great for. Not so much fun to listen to though :{

They'll be 180* different sounding to the A7s though. You'll probably want a small set of speakers to get your balances right on. I'm using HS50s as my only monitors right now. Getting a balanced mix on that translates is something they're great for. Not so much fun to listen to though :{

Though I guess that the A7's are sort of similar in that way that they're not really nice to listen to, but they reveal everything that's wrong in the mids and they also translate well? I'll be using them as my only monitors, but I'll keep using headphones for some stuff too. I definately still want to get the A7's some day though.

I just bought Drumagog. I have aptrigga and like it for the most part, but I am recording a drummer who has really fast hands, and I had trouble setting the sensitivity. tried it with drumagog and it works nice.

Though I guess that the A7's are sort of similar in that way that they're not really nice to listen to, but they reveal everything that's wrong in the mids and they also translate well?

That's pretty consistent with my observations, yes. They don't go very low, though, at least not in a +/- 3 db way.

WHOAH! I had a Classic 60/60 too!!!!! My first tube setup was an MP-1 and a Classic 60/60 back in the day....how f'ing weird is that!

This is like my third classic serious power amps. I need to get a VHT already.

But the peaveys still sound aweeesome for a few hundred.

I've still got a Classic 50/50 under my bed, I need to get the fuse holder fixed on my GP-1000, then I can shred out some nice leads. :D

Dude, my fuse holder is broken too. I had the exposed fuse one time, plugged in, the patch cable from the output hit it, huge spark, flipped the whole breaker to the house. :lol:

Needless to say, the bitch still works. Now I've got it covered up with electrical tape and shit.

This is like my third classic serious power amps. I need to get a VHT already.

But the peaveys still sound aweeesome for a few hundred.

Dude, my fuse holder is broken too. I had the exposed fuse one time, plugged in, the patch cable from the output hit it, huge spark, flipped the whole breaker to the house. :lol:

Needless to say, the bitch still works. Now I've got it covered up with electrical tape and shit.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::Spin::D