Your latest G.A.S. purchases

finally found a store that had it in stock...hope it's woth the money! :D

joe_barresi.jpg

2599969114_84c1b92acb.jpg

528693.jpg

sdx-cc-vedat21.jpg

I had an awesome 18th birthday and went ahead and kitted myself out for home recording and a 3 year course in music production at uni in september

• Krk rp6 ltd phantom grey
  • shure sm57
  • shure sm7b
  • SE 2200Aii cardioid
  • steinberg cc121 controller
  • iso l8r monitor stands
  • kns 6400 headphones
  • alesis multicue headphone amp
  • se reflexion filter
  • presonus firepod (pre fp10 upgrade, only firmware so better older preamps, refurb off a friend)

GASing is a disease... :(

haha luckily i live in middle class suburbia and am fortunate enough that i don't have to pay for it myself

plus its one of the best colleges of music in the UK so im pretty chuffed i got a spot there in the first place :)

If by that you mean you've got your folks paying for the fees, then that's great. If it's government assistance, DON'T waste your money or time.

Is it SAE? Everyone says that about SAE. :lol:

If by that you mean you've got your folks paying for the fees, then that's great. If it's government assistance, DON'T waste your money or time.

Is it SAE? Everyone says that about SAE. :lol:

To YOU it may be a waste of money, but for him it may be a great opportunity to learn more than he already knows, and earn a degree in something while doing it. Why discourage someone from doing what they want to do?

@tydesmattproductions - good luck dude!

To YOU it may be a waste of money, but for him it may be a great opportunity to learn more than he already knows, and earn a degree in something while doing it. Why discourage someone from doing what they want to do?

Well, those are the same reasons I decided to go and do the same thing 3 years ago. $57,000 later, and I can honestly say hand on heart that I would have learned more from this forum alone than I did in an audio engineering degree. Left a bit of a bitter taste.

But as he said, money isn't an issue at all so he's free to have a blast!

yesterday i came across an interesting product and i thought i should give it a try.
it's a two component guitar polish kit that seems to work very well, even if the guitar/bass has some massive scratches.

credulous as i am i just ordered the deluxe kit and some extra microfiber towels.

it will surely take some time until it arrives here in germany but i'll post the results regardless of whether there wil be satisfying or not...

here's the product homepage http://www.shop.guitarscratchremover.com/ and here's the video that made me buy it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've splurged quite a lot lately. :p

Let's see, in the last month I've acquired:

Sennheiser HD600 headphones, Shure SM7B, Beyerdynamic M201TG, Audix D6, t.bone RB500, FMR RNC and RNLA, ADA8000, Steinberg MR816X, GAP Pre-73, KRK VXT4's.

I think that'll be enough for this year. :D

lol was feeling strange and bought one of these rondo music telecasters on impulse for $109:

furrianmnbi2ts4.jpg

Need a non-metal guitar, gonna play dem blues! I wonder how that will play out, I've got decent metal chops but need to learn how to chill out.