Your latest G.A.S. purchases

just got this on sale now at AudioDeluxe, 45,99$

channelstrip-3_lrg.jpg
+1

just bought wavearts restoration bundle and slate FG-X along with the behemoth bundy bundle from sonic assault studios. I think I am going to buy CLA compressors next.

TRIGGER2.jpg

ApTrigga 2 can finally get retired. That, and having to anally check the phase of every single hit, I hope.

ANTIV-1.png

My Performance Mouse MX is finally starting to get demented, making double clicks instead of singles and occasionally dropping stuff while dragging. I decided to go completely overkill and get a MMO mouse, just to see if I'm going to come up with any crazy macros.

just bought a portable 1TB usb 3.0 hard drive for 49.99! I think I am going to buy CLA compressors as well.

I decided to get the IK Media total studio bundle for 99.99 instead of the cla compressors. Great deal!

An Ibanez RGD2127FX (in which I swapped the stock pups for BKP ceramic Warpigs) and a Kemper Profiling Amplifier (black Lunchbox).

Just picked up the full RoomSound Drums pack. Was excited to get them when they came out but never got round to it. Bargain at $51

Just did a thomann order I'd been saving up for a while to get. Loads of basic things like small mic stands, XLRs, patch cables, picks, mic adapters, power cables for pedals, speaker cables, and a loom of jack to phono leads for a quirky mixer I bought.

Also got a few fun toys

1631_1.jpg

spark-mini-booster-persp.png

And a new ligature and mouthpiece for my tenor sax. Been using the ones that came with it till now.

DV016_Jpg_Large_1274115035247_A.jpg

Crossgrade or what?

congrats! Will get my package tomorrow :headbang:

Well I didn't see anything telling me I couldn't buy kontakt 5 and the crossgrade to complete instead of paying $100 more to just buy komplete.

So yeah that's what I did. I bought the full version of kontakt 5 and komplete 9 crossgrade.

Sort of wish I had the extra money to up to ultimate. I get mine monday. :headbang: