Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I've got V30's in the Boogie, looking for something a little different for variety. Also, a little less top end would be welcomed as the 2x12 will be sitting on the 4x12 and shooting directly at my head.

Went a little crazy, wa76, distressor, sweet ten and a capi vp28
e7a2a5ud.jpg
puja2ezu.jpg
teje3eqy.jpg
yvesyjyq.jpg

Lacie thunderbolt 2To disk (not SSD of course)

218664.jpg

I'm fully done with slow copying of files and all my libraries will be hosted on this and still load up instantly even though they are not on my computer. And I am slowly setting up a home setup in thunderbolt where all I need is to basically plug my computer so I have a home studio, and unplug it to have a portable studio

No experience. Hard to go wrong with real V30s, Lynchbacks, Creambacks, or Greenbacks.
Agreed. I think Chinese V30's are different enough from Boogie V30's that I think owning both would be justifiable.

I've got V30's in the Boogie, looking for something a little different for variety. Also, a little less top end would be welcomed as the 2x12 will be sitting on the 4x12 and shooting directly at my head.
FWIW, I don't think V12's have less top end than any version of the V30. Quite the oposite.

My first tube amp heh. JCA22h with customized look. I don't own a cab yet lol, but I will be ordering a Whitebox 2x12 sometime next month.

153711e.jpg

v316ap.jpg

DY5tDbu.jpg

Shure KSM42. Easy to set up and record with; has a large sweet spot and the pop filter sticks on magnetically.

Picked up a used Macbook Pro last month and, on Monday, finally picked up Logic Pro X.

1016963_747484141936801_120844203_n.jpg

I have a shitty internet, so it took me an entire day to download the additional content for it. Fifteen minutes in and I'm already loving it.

^^^ Am I the only one playing that drumbeat in my head? How are the stock logic drum instrument thingys?

Barely scratched the surface, but I'm actually liking the drum sounds I'm getting from it. So far, my only complaint is that you're limited to a hat, two crashes, and a ride for cymbals. Hoping they add some stuff down the line, but all in all, I really like the plugin.

Just picked up the Soundtoys Native Effects bundle after demoing it for a month, great plugins! Also got a new case for the studio guitar. Good times :)