Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Tom, how does this hold up with reflections coming from the room from behind the singer?

I usually position them in the room so their back is to a wall with an acoustic panel on it, but even without a panel it'd be fine. It manages to stop a decent amount of sound escaping into the room in the first place.

162223.jpg

5802162_800.jpg

8667402_800.jpg

Bought a Fender American Jazz bass and a Urei La22 (for 700$) Really liked the La22 its in the same class as a 1176/La3a whatever! A bit cleaner then my HW 1176 but still quite aggressive. A stereo compressor at that quality and price is a steal!

The distortion + is horrible btw. Just a last minute impulse buy with early Iron Maiden in mind. Gonna return it. Don't buy that yellow piece of shit kids.

Marshall DSL100 & 19060A (G12-T75's)

Bogner Ecstasty Red

JOYO Hot Plexi

Sennheiser HD280 'phones & Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe

x

Got some new stuff in today :)

3df21eeea1b97f02360c1bb5637ecffa.jpg

A pair of KRK Rokit G2 6 in Fantom Grey, got them for a good deal.

2a220f09179832bbf694a407983f4d43.jpg

Cascade Fathead. I really really love what this microphone is doing with my guitar tones :)

And a Amedia Vigor Rock 17" crash for a bargain, sounds awesome. Bit in between Zildjian A and K

Marshall DSL100 & 19060A (G12-T75's)

Congrats! I recommend you open that Marshall cab up and tighten the screws on the baffle board BIG TIME. If it's stock, they're probably loose. I have one and some were REALLY loose. Once you close it up, and tighten the screws on the back and the handles as well, I think you'll be quite pleased with the results. :)

Thanks dude,
I actually already did that...I bought the cab used ($300 Guitar Center online), & it must've been cranked a lot, because all the speakers were really loose, there was one that was actually almost ready to fall off...LOL...It sounds great IMO, & I really like the DSL100...I have the 1w version (DSL-1H) too, but it doesn't even compare to the 100 watter...

Thanks again man!!!

That looks rad. Did you have this professionally done by an Evertune verified installer? Is it a bit of an adjustment in terms of the way the tension feels compared to before?