Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I just noticed this picture on the Heil website, I chuckled a little

shelby-lynne.jpg

I'm lost :(

I got Gutiar Rig 3, The IK Multimedia Bundle, all of the Waves Plug-Ins, Sonar 8, Nuendo 3. (got them from the haji movie shop since I couldn't recieve mail, i kind of feel bad that they are all pirated copies but still work 100%)

I apologize if I got you wrong, but you actually pirated a shit-ton worth of software and even paid for it?

Coming to a forum and advertising that you knowingly paid for pirated software not only makes no sense, it's just plain - um .... never mind, my mother always said if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. I understand telling us about the items you bought, but really - what compelled you to include the fact that not only are you using pirated software, but that you paid for it?

X-2009103102141253011.jpg

Tried the Magic Mouse and didn't really like it (though scrolling around on it was very nice) and besides, it was completely sold out everywhere. Instead, after checking out some other mice, I came home with this one. Also bought Snow Leopard, a new FW400 cable (the one that came with the Profire 2626 is really loose for some reason) and a 8gb Kingston usb stick.

3nc3md3l35O85R85Saa13b3926d22feef18.jpg

G.A.S value of this certain 83 Toyota 1/2 ton 4 speed 4 banger: 30 MPG :headbang:

EDIT: Oh, and come on, guise.. Obvioustroll is obvious.

Arent these the beasts that they tried to destroy on Top Gear but it just kept going even after being sunk at sea and surviving a demolition. These things go forever. If you fit the big wheel to it, these things will go anywhere, they are fuckin beasts

Nice little truck - I had a great 86 Nissan 4x4 pickup that I loved, but beat the hell out of for many years. :headbang:

Hell yeah, thing only has 135k on it, considering these things last to about 300,000, I'd say 500$ for the bastard's a great deal, nothing wrong with it just might need a new blower motor for the fan/heat. Even comes with a CD player and a full tank of gas :lol:

I couldn't figure out what the Ludwig thing was, I though it was a belt buckle! forgive me, I'm not a drummer. Loving that Eclipse though

Coming to a forum and advertising that you knowingly paid for pirated software not only makes no sense, it's just plain - um .... never mind, my mother always said if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. I understand telling us about the items you bought, but really - what compelled you to include the fact that not only are you using pirated software, but that you paid for it?

no man... I am deployed to iraq. The internet is so slow that if I did want to pirate the shit off of a torrent it would take me my full deployment (18months) to down load a gig of shit. The iraqis have these shops on the bases over here were they sell stuff like that. It's not like I will be able to take it back to the states with me because customs takes it form you, and now they are checking for pirated software and shit to. So either way I will have to buy the programs, if i liked them as it is. I would consider them to be more of a demo thing, since in fact those programs that I got from the Iraqis suck ass.