Your latest G.A.S. purchases

yeah i agree that it doesn't sound so good, but i'll probly just play the 0 instead of 02 for those lower ones. what kind of 8 you gat bro?

I posted it earlier but it was a bad pic, so here is a better one:

34377_1334081800270_1477822976_30733052_7788295_n.jpg

Love the neck actually (it's not over the top thin), not huge on the reverse headstock but the body is right up my ally for what I like.

wow nice price man!
How much tracks are you able to record at the lowest buffer?

Don't know... it's for my mixing rig. Why would you need to record at low buffers anyway? Unless you're tracking guitar or bass through an amp sim, in which case you are monitoring just a couple of tracks which is no problem. For stuff like drums just use the audio interface' direct monitoring.

Don't know... it's for my mixing rig. Why would you need to record at low buffers anyway? Unless you're tracking guitar or bass through an amp sim, in which case you are monitoring just a couple of tracks which is no problem. For stuff like drums just use the audio interface' direct monitoring.

Yeah... u are right but with digi002 i can use direct monitoring only through the main output 1&2 ... so if i record drums and the drummer wants to hear himself i have to run low buffer because he is on output 3&4 ... correct me if i'm mistaken, but i think that with digi002 you can only use direct monitoring through output 1&2... :bah:

^ No idea, that's pretty stupid if it's true. Doesn't it have a headphone out that has the same signal as 1/2, though?

Well yes it has... but then you can't control the headphone mix and the main mix seperate... :\ Whate are you using?

^ No idea, that's pretty stupid if it's true. Doesn't it have a headphone out that has the same signal as 1/2, though?

yes...very,very stupid!

Use the Low Latency monitoring mode (002 and 002R only).

This is much faster than even the 64-sample buffer size, but the down sides are that you cannot use any outputs other than analogue outputs 1/2, so headphone feeds fed via an aux buss from say outputs 7/8 aren't possible. Also, remember that plug-ins on tracks you're monitoring and recording will be bypassed as well. However, if you can work with the headphones having the same mix as your control-room monitors and don't mind bypassing plug-ins on the track you are recording on, the latency is seriously low in this mode.

I sent you a PM on the rack Jeff. And in case anyone else is curious how it came about I bought the plans from:

http://plans.thefrankes.com/Racks/

Plan #1 or if your in a different country, that plan in metric. I had to buy the rack rails after the fact (no big deal they are not expensive).

My dad also modded the plans to have feed on the desk so it sits up at a level that was comfortable by myself.

Just bought one of these. My Mac cracked and it's upsetting me. It was just out of warranty when it happened. Apple would fix it out of warranty, but my closest Apple shop is a 10-12 hour round trip from me. So, paying the £50 was fine. I've got the tools for the job. Still a bit gutted, but glad it's an easy fix :)

Replacement-for-Apple-MacBook-13-3-inch-A1181-Top-Case-with-Keyboard-US.jpg

Wish my iMac would hurry up though :D

Anyone upgraded their Macbook hard drive? I wanna put a 500gb 7200rpm in here so I can put more music files on.

v-dxm-d.gif

...you gotta check this brand out. Spear. For some reason in my little town there's this tiny music store that sells them. Vietnamese. Awesome tone, very little money.

Just bought one of these. My Mac cracked and it's upsetting me. It was just out of warranty when it happened. Apple would fix it out of warranty, but my closest Apple shop is a 10-12 hour round trip from me. So, paying the £50 was fine. I've got the tools for the job. Still a bit gutted, but glad it's an easy fix :)

Replacement-for-Apple-MacBook-13-3-inch-A1181-Top-Case-with-Keyboard-US.jpg

Wish my iMac would hurry up though :D

Anyone upgraded their Macbook hard drive? I wanna put a 500gb 7200rpm in here so I can put more music files on.

yes...
done it in my dads macbook which is like yours and in my Macbook pro.
Really easy
i used a seagate momentus 7200.4 in both. 500 gb
Nippy little drive! Really good value