Your latest G.A.S. purchases

God damnit, Unicorn. Nice purchases :D

House_do_want.jpg

I just got myself a used Bjarnastein custom 6 string guitar. It's hand built, hollow body with a mahogany back and bubinga top. The neck is made entirely out of Brazilian rosewood, and it's got an ebony fretboard. It sounds really dark, but the quality and attention to detail on it makes all my other guitars feel like toys :) I got it for a steal as well, I'll post pictures as soon as I get to take a few.

Haha, thanks man! Yea I saw it in the used section at the Guitar Center in Tempe! Totally took me by surprise, so I talked to my lady first (necessary as she is the GC card holder lol), and then we went and got it as quick as we could after work, before anyone else could swipe it.

Holy shit, the one in Tempe?!? And I was just thinking of going there yesterday! Damnit. Oh well... :bah:

Eh, who am I kidding, I can't afford that right now. lol

The strings that come with the guitar when it's new are 12-54's and it comes tuned to Drop B. :) Yea, it sucks they don't make lefty's. My cuz is a lefty and he's pretty disappointed that he can't play it lol.