Your latest G.A.S. purchases

well, it aligns the tracks to be in phase...
what I usually did is put a tiny sine-sample or just a spike in front of the DI track so that I can align the reamped track to the DI track more easily....but for some reason that doesn't really work well, especially not for distorted tracks (sometimes the tracks are out of phase although those spikes are aligned)...
this makes the job so much easier.

I'm always very careful when dual micing guitar amps, I've just tried AA on one of those and turns out the where still 1 sample out of phase (I know, that's not much, but I'm a perfectionist)

That's weird it doesn't work with a spike. That means reamping is not a linear process, which means it cannot be theorically 100% in phase the whole time.

Anyway if that plug works well for that, it's nice. Affordable too, for big projects where tone is more than critical. I wouldn't have guess it would make such a difference even for you.

That's weird it doesn't work with a spike. That means reamping is not a linear process, which means it cannot be theorically 100% in phase the whole time.

Anyway if that plug works well for that, it's nice. Affordable too, for big projects where tone is more than critical. I wouldn't have guess it would make such a difference even for you.

well, it's not a HUGE difference if everything is tracked well, I could live without it on drums and guitar etc (always did), but I always hated aligning a Bass DI track to various reamped/distorted tracks, this plug is great for that

@demisephil / fenixdoido

have you guys played it already?
i've read that the game is causing freezing
and makes PS3/XBOX360 systems overheat?

i'm kinda scared to try it, do not want my PS3 to
get fucked :(

Just won a brand new one of these on eBay for less than half price.

GLE-A200ST-BSH.jpg

Will be collecting it tomorrow from the store. It ended midday so got fuck all attention, I was the only bidder and won it for the starting bid lol. Brand new axe from a high street shop for less than half price? WINRAR!

logitech-s715i.jpg

16271-rat7_1_super.jpg

The mouse was kind of an impulse buy when I went in to pick up the speakers. I guess I just got sick of the cheap optical mouse I've been using the last couple months. I'm quite pleased with both items.

Just won a brand new one of these on eBay for less than half price.

GLE-A200ST-BSH.jpg

Will be collecting it tomorrow from the store. It ended midday so got fuck all attention, I was the only bidder and won it for the starting bid lol. Brand new axe from a high street shop for less than half price? WINRAR!

Just got this home, and holy fuck what an axe for the money! Even the rrp is an understatement for this guitar!

Incredibly well crafted, very happy!

Just got this home, and holy fuck what an axe for the money! Even the rrp is an understatement for this guitar!

Incredibly well crafted, very happy!

My Lag mg100 is actually still very fine for a $150 cheap guitar ! Pickups are shit but the playing sensations are not that bad, I still use it from time to time. Lag is pretty awesome actually, we have at least a good local brand ! Though I think I remember only the highend guitars are actually crafted in france. Good bang for the buck anyway. I haven't tried their highend series though, can't compare them to other well known brands.