Your latest G.A.S. purchases

9990.jpg

152407.jpg

p364.jpg

Hmm lessee... Coolest one recently was a 1996 Les Paul Standard (in decent shape) from a guy just needing cash for $400. If he hadn't have said he never played it any more I don't know if I could have done it. Replaced most of the peripherals, a couple of tuners and one quick trip to the local shop (SF Guitarworks) for a fretjob, etc., and it's like new.

Also sold my freakin' POD and started grabbing pedals for the home rig... I'm new here and will likely get slapped for this, but I love the MXR Fullbore pedal (bought it and Metal Core and sold the Boss immediately). Also finally got Boss pedal tuner for home and found an EH Small Clone chorus for cheap. Loving the (mint) Bugera V22 I picked up at a pawn shop a couple of months ago too.

ILOK-2.jpg

Before it's too late to resell an iLok first version :)

EDIT : oh and as of right now :

waves-mpx-master-tape-storypic.jpg

vcc_1_p1.jpg

I'm considering Nebula in the future for these same purposes but as I'm not upgrading my monitors/environment any soon and even degrading it (maybe going a little more nomad with only headphones) I don't think it's worth the supposed subtle improvement over the practicality of VCC and a regular vst.

TONEPROS T3BT-B TUNE-O-MATIC
69544414-260x260-0-0_TonePros+TonePros+T3BT+B+Tune+O+Matic.jpg

KLUSON MK6LB
302478302__150x150__.jpg

EMG HZ H4 BK
248692.jpg

for my DIY heavy strat (thread with pics etc. will follow soon!)

ec1000 silverburst
ec1000ssb-ba9d4ab40910c820fe9d096b73e6ef69.jpg

countryman type 85 D.I.
1-026-026482-Countryman-Type-85-fet.jpg

uad1
UAD1e.png

ec1000 floyd rose in seethrough black
ec-1000_stblk.jpg

bunch of these..
EB-2821__1.jpg

bunch of these..
d-addario-exl145-heavy-plain-3rd-12-54.jpg

sm7b
prod_img_sm7b_l.jpg

new custom kick drum! 20 x18 maple 8 ply
new%20kick.JPG

a snare the same as this but without the walnut section in the middle. 14x8 10 ply maple
truth-maple-walnut-hybrid-1.jpg

i think that's it lately.. nearly bought a 2x12 recto cab too but turns out it was a modified roadking cab and i wasnt so sure whether it would be as good as a legit recto cab

Yeah wish I had known that actually. That's a killer deal. Can you use them as plugins if you want to or are you tethered to Tracks?

They say buying the bundle allows you to download the stand alone version and the singles of each plugin. So you should be able to use the singles as VSTs or just import a song into the standalone version to master outside of the DAW. My copy is supposed to arrive today, I'll let you know how it turns out.

EDIT: Just installed and tried it on an unmastered song. Hot damn it sounds a thousand times better than all my previous shit. It does give a VST and Standalone version as well.

Just bought this off a bud of mine for $1400. PRS SC-250 with a Duncan Sh-10 in the bridge:

PRS.jpg

I also nabbed 6 sm57s, 2 sm58s, some behringer 58 wannabes, 3 DI boxes, 16 Neutrik XLR cables of various lengths, and a QSC 1400 poweramp for $100 off the brother of an ex sound guy. They were pretty dirty looking an all covered in tape (apparently the stuff had been sitting in their garage for years), but after some cleaning I've re-sold off about half the stuff and made back more than double my investment. Win.