Your random annoyance of the day

varvas.jpg

Listing my laptop on eBay, stating that I ship to Australia (nowhere else) and having someone in the United States buying it without even asking about postage prices. Added to that, they ask to communicate outside eBay leading me to believe they are a fraud. So now I have to wait four days so I can lodge an unpaid item dispute or whatever the hell it's called and relist it without spending more money. I would honestly have thought that buyer requirement options would have better default settings. I had to tick "Block buyers whose primary postage address is in a location I don't post to" so that I don't have to go through this again.

Windows 7 update frying the boot sector of my hard drive which somehow led to my BIOS getting completely tangled up i a mess so that i had to flash it.. now finally i managed to do a Boot Sector Recovery and it works again.
Thank you Microsoft!

Well... I upgraded my Soundtoys Devil-Lock to the deluxe version, bought the Soundtoys Decapitator and the TSE X50 beta is out. And I have no time to try it out because I have an important exam tomorrow. And I know myself... If I start fiddling with that stuff I won´t stop for hours -.-

feat.JPG

So now 3 minutes is too long is way too long to sing for, someone else has to do at least a minute of that.

Also
Photo%20Apr%2008%2C%205%2051%2013%20PM.jpg

Don't put a fucking tick if you're not connected to the network >: (

Öwen;9760638 said:
Minor grumble but since I started doing weights and eating a lot my skin has been flaring up something horrible.

This happens to a lot of people, myself included. Not really sure why. Could be the increase in testosterone, but I don't really know and I couldn't get rid of it with diet changes.

The venue I've been doing sound at( Been the main engineer for well over a year) closed down a few weeks ago with less than 2 days notice. We had just moved to a new part of the building and after a few weeks of tweaking the system, buying new gear and trying things out it was the happiest I'd ever been doing sound. I'd just spent pretty much all my last few weeks wages on outboard to make the place better and they closed. with just 2 days notice.

Because I was paid cash in hand and wasn't claiming unemployment benefit, now that I actually AM unemployed I mightn't be able to claim because I can't explain why I wasn't taking the free money for the last 2 years.

I'm lucky I just so happened to have a decent amount of recording work lined up enabling me to pay rent, electricity, food for the next while. But this recording work was originally supposed to pay for my long over due upgrade of my studio gear. Good bye fireface, isa pre and new monitors! Guess I'm stuck with my firepods for another while.

Gay as fuck Facebook 'like' things.

eg:
Boy:What Will You Do If I Punch You?
Girl:I'll Punch You Back
Boy:What Will You Do If I Slap You?
Girl:I'll Slap You Back.
Boy:What Will You Do If I Kick You?
Girl:I'll Kick You Back.
Boy:What Will You Do If I Said "I Love You".
Girl:.........
Call me a slut, call me a whore, if u dont like me there's the door. call me anorexic, call me fat, i can put it on or i can lose that. call me annoying, call me dumb, excuse me miss I'm having fun. call me a flirt, call me a fake, that's just me so give me a break. call me weird, call me a geek, call me what you want, I'm just unique
Yes...
I'm a girl
I push doors that clearly say PULL
I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing.
I walk into a room and [forget] why I was there
I count on my fingers in math class
I try to accomplish things with time still on the microwave
[Lie][Sometimes] to hide the pain
I say its a long story when it's really not
I fall in love too hard too fast

A Guy Had A Crush On
This Girl
He followed her wherever she went.
One day the girl noticed and asked the guy.

Girl: Why do you keep following me?
Boy: Because you're so pretty and I think I'm falling in love with you.
Girl: Really? But you haven't met my friend yet. She's prettier then me and she's right behind you.
(The Boy Turns Around)
Boy: Are you making fun of me? There's no one behind me.
Girl: No, but if you really loved me, you wouldn't even bother to look back

Annoyed at the thought of all the 4/20 status updates that are soon to come. You all some weed everyday of your lives anyways :|

One of my KRK's has decided to developed a volume deficiency, used to be if you left it blasting for twenty minutes it would come back up to a regular level but now it doesn't look like it wants to cooperate at all. Piece of shite. =/

1. opening this thread and getting ahjteams toe forced in my face :lol:

2. Iwrestledabearonce made a status update on facebook

"bouncing down what may very well be the final mixes for the new album! so stoked to get some new songs and studio update videos on here for you guys! this record absolutely destroys the last one. ♥
"

A guy replies
"bounce? as in...you mixed in the box? please oh please send me the sessions so I can mix them out on my friend's neve board. you guys are so much better than that..."

/facepalm
If that guy/type is in a band, it must be every AEs nightmare to work with him.