Your random annoyance of the day

Drummer that wants to do natural death metal kick because "so and so does and it sounds awesome." Drummer plays like shit.

I have a friend who works at the Apple Store and he got that computer for me for under three grand. I didn't want to hassle with anything, I wanted the latest model, and I wanted a full warranty.

I really don't think an 8-core is going to benefit me right now, and AFAIK, can cause some instability issues since a lot of software is incapable of utilizing all of the cores to some degree. I don't mind being wrong, but I don't know anyone in the audio world who is really stressing an 8-core processor, and the fact that the one I picked is 3.2 ghz is pretty monsterous :lol:

Right on.... I guess my only point is, don't pay full retail. That shit is crazy.

I don't know that we really NEED an 8 core, as we have PT HD3, but we went refurb, so it wasn't expensive. Figured we'd just step up. I almost never push that thing past about 20% processor usage.

Which brings me to my random annoyance. Recording a band at the studio, then bringing the session home to my laptop and it bogs down like a motherfucker.... I need a mac pro at home....

Everyone that comes into where I work.

Target:

Ringing up a guest with empty line. As I'm finishing ringing them up another asshole comes and sets his shit down and puts a divider up IN FRONT of his shit. As is makes the 3ft distance to my hand I quickly put it back because there was no reason to do that and the person goes "Uh yeah... Excuse me- that's my stuff, not his."

Like after the receipt is in hand like I'm just going to see stuff on the belt and be like OH SHIT MORE STUFF RING RING RING NO THIS ISN'T YOURS LOLOLOLOL.

People that try to use coupons like money- or coupons for things they didn't even buy and get all fucking butthurt. Even better when they pretend they can't speak English and think I'm going to just assume that they can't distinguish the fucking picture of the 13 '$15 off Crest electric toothbrush' that they are trying to use with deodorant, Tide, and clearance clothing.

"Alright so you total is negative $47.78- let me just reach in here for you and give you your free money- there you go have a nice day"

Or when people tell me "yeah I have a box of cat litter and some Arrowheads in my cart right here..."

Really? Because I can't see with my eyeballs that those are the only two things you have with you...

When people say shit is on clearance when it isn't marked, or ringing up in the system on clearance. After the manager brings them the fucking sticker on the endcap PLAINLY showing the full price- they still insist it's upwards of 90% off...

"Why can't you just type in my credit card number!? This is bullshit I am never coming here AGAIN!!!"
When there is no credit card or identification present. Uh...

People that are dickheads about splitting payments. One part with atm. The rest of the ten dollars cash. Customer wants ten dollars cash back.

When it's busy and there are like only one or two cashiers available for the night and some genius rudely speaks up: "hey can you hurry up or like call for some help or something"

And when you're literally in the middle of doing task (lets say sweeping) and you literally have the broom in hand and your manager/customer tells you to go sweep the thing that you are already in the process of sweeping.

FUCK. GO AWAY.

An entire week at work with gmail facebook and dropbox blocked by our corporate firewall and doesn't seem like it's gonna end soon. Ehhhhhhhhhhh

An entire week at work with gmail facebook and dropbox blocked by our corporate firewall and doesn't seem like it's gonna end soon. Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Those are the first three sites I would block if I had employees with internet access.....

Not from today, but lately.

Had a band I was working with months ago( did a free ep for them !) write me and saying "Oh btw dude just so you know, we are not gonna let you work on our new EP.. got a good offer from another place".

Well np they go somewhere else.. but speaking like it would be a honor working for them was kinda douchy.

Oh well, if the other deal goes the drain then I wont be helping them again. :eek:

I hate being like a black sheep of metal in this forum full of strange band names supposedly labeled as "metal" and other crabcore and emo shits.
I hate people who think Death Metal is for machos and heavy metal is cheesy and out of fashion.:devil:

Yes kids, I am an oldie bastard that loves classic bands like Rainbow or Uriah Heep, of course Maiden, Priest, Manowar, Accept and HQ power metal bands like Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray or Helloween with those high pitched vocalists. :headbang:
I'm fed up of those barking self-called "singers" with no talent at all.
FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOUUU!!

Wow, much better! :Spin:

:wave:

I hate being like a black sheep of metal in this forum full of strange band names supposedly labeled as "metal" and other crabcore and emo shits.
I hate people who think Death Metal is for machos and heavy metal is cheesy and out of fashion.:devil:

Yes kids, I am an oldie bastard that loves classic bands like Rainbow or Uriah Heep, of course Maiden, Priest, Manowar, Accept and HQ power metal bands like Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray or Helloween with those high pitched vocalists. :headbang:
I'm fed up of those barking self-called "singers" with no talent at all.
FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOUUU!!

Wow, much better! :Spin:

:wave:

Haha :kickass:

Or as Gregg would have it...

I only like to listen to bands where all the original members are dead, that way I know they are underground ;)

Getting my email hijacked and hotmail not allowing me to shut it down immediately.

full of shit politicians here who have now decided that the current catch phrase will be to "have a conversation"

they won't fight to elect a representative .. they'll be part of the "conversation" that helps elect someone

they won't fight to remove someone from office ... they'll take part in "the conversation" on why that person shouldn't be in office

they won't fight for the FUCKING MORONS who believe this shit and will elect them ... they'll have a "conversation" with their other full of shit politicians who get elected in the same manner about how they can't believe the american idiots fell for that line of bullshit