Your style...

Bloody

Dead
Feb 7, 2007
Bulgaria
So I was wondering are the clothes for you a way to show your musical partiality? Are you strictly wearing only black clothes, leather, blouses with bands, etc., or you prefer dressing more simple...?

imo clothes are not that important and I'm not really into this "scary" looking, which some people are trying to reduce. It depends from my mood actually..

It depends...sometimes I wear my bands t-shirt, but it doesn't happen very often...In fact, even if I wear white hoodies and blue jeans, I have a metal look (my eyes and my hair :lol:) I look like a little bad girl, it's my face expression.

and..I know girls who listen to metal and looks like cheerleaders...

Shirts: Usually a Blind Guardian/Children of Bodom/Ensiferum or Wintersun shirt. If not a band shirt then a black shirt with some graphic on it...Like quicksilver or something

Jackets: I usually wear either just a black half zip jumper thing or an olive green military jacket.

legs: Jeans of course, what other legwear is there! :p

Shoes: Grey Converse Allstars (emo :erk:)

Other: Always my Iron Maiden wristband that I bought when I saw them live last december. And this watch
lolwatchgl3.png

I would say pretty normal stuff really.

It depends...sometimes I wear my bands t-shirt, but it doesn't happen very often...In fact, even if I wear white hoodies and blue jeans, I have a metal look (my eyes and my hair :lol:) I look like a little bad girl, it's my face expression.

and..I know girls who listen to metal and looks like cheerleaders...

well it's nice that you look like this, it's more myserious :p

the thing I hate about those t-shirts is that many many people wear them and think they're cool, but the've listened to like .. 3 songs from that band and that's it. I don't wear those t-shirts, but I'm not against wearing them only to show some kinda respect to the band ;)

I only buy band shirts if I love the band.

Im a bit pathetic in that I have 4 bodom shirts and 3 Blind Guardian :rofl: Although I only really wear my Follow the Reaper and Tales from the Twilight world shirts.

I usually just wear black or grey jeans and a comfy jumper with my leather jacket, regardless of whether I'm going to a metal show in October or to a picnic in July. :D

The clothes I wear are not representitive of what I actually want to wear, nor do they relate to the music I like, they are merely boring t-shirts with band names and art on them, which means nothing:erk: I'd love to design my own clothes, because I can't be arsed to go out trial and error searching for boring accesories in 3rd rate shops until I give up and satisfy myself with a boring system of a down hoodie:(

I like simple stuff and I'm not such a particular trend-follower and stuff, so I wear normal things, from shirts to trousers and dresses...
But I have to admit that I wear black colour the most, I really like it a lot.