Your style...

Yeah plus, black is a very absorbing colour, and if you be smart about it, combining black with certain colours controls peoples thoughts about you- black is supposed to draw attention by being an absorbing colour, and red is quite intense, sexual, romantic, aggressive

Yellow associates with a kind of shy, weak colour, dependant if you will- though I'm not quite sure about it's qualities, you best search it on some mysticism site, usually candle magic sites have this information, but regardless of the use it works for anything.

Yellow is the "Look at me! Im a retard!" colour....if worn in excess that is.

eternal alchemist said:
Yeah plus, black is a very absorbing colour, and if you be smart about it, combining black with certain colours controls peoples thoughts about you- black is supposed to draw attention by being an absorbing colour, and red is quite intense, sexual, romantic, aggressive
Hmm, that's true and very interesting... :)

But I dunno if some colors-combination could really have the power to control a part of people's thought... but yeah, I think that some certain colors can make the others feel precise sensations which can determine what kind of impression we had on them from the start, whether negative or not... and nowadays, for always more people, the first impression is very important the most of times.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6057986 said:
Hmm, that's true and very interesting... :)

But I dunno if some colors-combination could really have the power to control a part of people's thought... but yeah, I think that some certain colors can make the others feel precise sensations which can determine what kind of impression we had on them from the start, whether negative or not... and nowadays, for always more people, the first impression is very important the most of times.
Trust me on this, we humans are idiots. Especially men, who go wild for a lady in red:lol: What's the point,because it's all the same when she takes her clothes off

hmmm:
black jeans or camo jeans
black t-shirt(bodom, in flames, pantera, serenity, ektomorf...)
a lot of bracelets, chains...necklace, ring, earpiercing
that's it!
PS: why don't we just post pics??!
i'm gonna make one upcoming days

Well my favourite colours are red, black and purple, which together make an excellent colour scheme and draw people in rather well

Mine too :p I love wearing black & red, and most of my clothes are black too, dunno why but I feel most comfortable with them. Once (about 6 months ago) when I opened my wardrobe I found out that there were only black clothes in it, so I was a bit scared, huh. :lol:

I wear jeans, sometimes tight girly jeans and band girlie shirts. Or girly jeans and tank tops. Or cargo/Henkka pants with a girlie band shirt or a tanktop. Sweatpants and girly shirt/tank top. I also like shorts and skirts and dresses.

Whatever's comfy,I wear it.